|Toni Storm Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1995|
Toni Storm is an Australian-New Zealand based professional wrestler who made her wrestling debut on October 9, 2009 (at the age of 13). Born in New Zealand, she shifted base to Australia and was raised primarily there, after her parents’ divorce. Her finishing move is called “Strong Zero”.
Auckland, New Zealand
Liverpool, United Kingdom
New Zealander, Australian
Toni Storm went to the Impact Pro Wrestling Australia (IPWA) Training School to hone her wrestling and in-ring skills. She has also taken training from Mason Childs.
She has also trained under the guidance of Dean Allmark.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Her mother is a hairdresser, who raised Storm mostly as a single parent.
- Siblings – Unknown
Toni Storm handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Toni Storm has dated
- Tyler Bate – Toni Storm is reported to have dated British wrestler Tyler Bate in the past. It was reported by some tabloids that they got engaged in 2016. But again, this news couldn’t be verified. In the summer of 2017, it was revealed that Tyler had tried to hook up with a transsexual escort. Their text conversation was even leaked on the social media. It was claimed that his relationship with Toni was already under strain at that time. In September 2017, there came another update that hinted at the end of her relationship with Tyler as he was seen flirting with Liv Morgan on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly blonde locks
- Often wears a baseball cap backward
Toni Storm hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular emerging Australian-New Zealand professional wrestlers.
- Her success with the Japanese promotion World Wonder Ring Stardom. She has won a number of titles such as SWA World Champion, Progress Wrestling Women’s Champion and wXw Women’s Champion with the Japanese promotion.
First WWE Match
In March 2017, Toni made her WWE debut at the WWE WrestleMania Axxess event in a match against Jinny, which she eventually won.
Toni Storm hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Toni Storm hasn’t acted on any TV show till date.
To make sure that her body is conditioned to handle the bruises and knocks of professional wrestling, Toni tries to plan ahead when it comes to a fitness regime. She specifically focuses on strengthening muscles around her neck and for this purpose, she relies on exercises such as chin to chest extensions, neck rotation movements, and retraction and protraction exercises, which are often used by MMA athletes to prevent neck injuries.
Also, the headstands and bridges are an important aspect of her workout regime. She usually performs these exercises in a dojo but doesn’t mind performing at her home as well. She is also a big fan of heavy lifting exercises.
When it comes to diet, she is a vegan, which has its own set of challenges in a meat-loving country such as Japan. For her protein intake, she focuses on eating a lot of tofu. She also relies on amino acid supplements to make up for her body’s protein demand. Overall, she tries to eat a clean diet.
Toni Storm Favorite Things
- Wrestler – Shawn Michaels
Source – TrainForHer.com
Toni Storm Facts
- Early in her childhood, her parents got divorced which prompted her mother to move to Australia with Toni. She grew up in Gold Coast.
- She started her professional wrestling career at a very young age of 13. However, she had realized that she wanted to become a wrestler by the age of 10.
- Soon after, she realized that to become a better wrestler, she would have to leave Australia so she convinced her mother to allow her to live with her grandmother in England.
- She first auditioned for WWE at the age of 18 as she took part in WWE tryout camp in Melbourne during the 2014 WWE Australian tour. She then gave another tryout during 2015 WWE UK tour.
- In 2017, she was announced as one of the participants in WWE’s Mae Young Classic. She was eliminated in the semi-finals of the show.
- In the first 2 years of her wrestling career in the UK, she often had to perform in front of an industrial shed, where audiences usually averaged in single digits and were mostly made up of relatives of those competing in the ring.
- She has also served as an instructor at the All-Star Wrestling School UK.
- Follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured Image by Toni Storm / Instagram
In our previous article Aaron Melloul Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.