Kyle Lowry Body Statistics, Height, Age, Weight Information About
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Kyle went to Cardinal Dougherty High School in Philadelphia. After his graduation, Lowry joined Villanova University where he competed as a basketball player until the start of his junior year when he made a decision to forgo his last two years in college and enter the 2006 NBA future.
Professional Basketball Player
Family Information About
- Father – Lonnie Lowry Sr.
- Mother – Marie Holloway
- Siblings – Lonnie Lowry (Brother)
Kyle is signed to Andy Miller.
6 ft or 183 cm
93 kg or 205 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kyle Lowry is married to Ayahna Cornish-Lowry with whom he has two sons Karter Lowry (b. 2011) and Kameron Lowry.
Race / Ethnicity
Beard (Goatee style) and small mustache
Kyle Lowry’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
Kyle has appeared in TV commercials for Peak.
Kyle’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Becoming a leading point guard for the Toronto Raptors which managed to reach the 2016 NBA Eastern Conference Finals for the first time in the franchise history.
First Basketball Match
Lowry debuted in the NBA on November 1, 2006, when as a member of the Memphis Grizzlies, he faced the New York Knicks. In his first NBA game, Kyle spent 28:10 minutes on the court, scored 6 points, grabbed 10 rebounds, dished 3 assists, made 2 steals and achieved 1 block. Eventually, the Grizzlies lost the game after triple overtime with the final score being 118-117 for the Knicks.
- Ball Handling
- Scoring abilities
- Shooting 3’s and 2’s from the dribble
- Struggles with consistency (Ex. In two games, he can score 40+ points, but in the following three, he can be below 15)
Lowry has not appeared in a feature film yet.
First TV Show
Other than basketball matches itself, Kyle first appeared (as an actor) in the reality TV series Ball Up in 2015 as Coach-himself.
Lowry’s personal workout and diet plan are not known.
Kyle Lowry Favorite Things
- Movies – House Party (1990), Robot (2004)
- TV Shows – Family Information About Guy (1999-Present), The Simpsons (1989-Present)
- Food – Pancakes
Source – Peak Sports USA
Kyle Lowry Facts
- In 2004 according to Rivals.com, Lowry was listed as the 6th point guard and 28th player in the USA.
- In the 2006 NBA future, Kyle was picked by the Memphis Grizzlies as the 24th overall pick.
- He penned his first rookie-contract with Memphis on July 9, 2006. He also competed for the Grizzlies in the 2006 NBA Summer League.
- On February 19, 2009, Kyle was traded to the Houston Rockets.
- On July 11, 2012, Lowry was sent to the Toronto Raptors in substitute for Gary Forbes and future first round pick.
- White in Toronto, he got mentored by the former NBA champion Chauncey Billups.
- He extended his contract with the Raptors on July 10, 2014 for a price of 48 million dollars.
- Kyle played at the 2015 NBA All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge.
- Many times, he has been compared to a pit bull or a bulldog for his body composition, toughness, leadership and the ability to make clutch shots.
- Follow Lowry on Twitter, and Instagram.
In our previous article Richard Gasquet Body Statistics, Height, Age, Weight Information About our article Richard Gasquet Body Statistics information is given about.