|Jonathan Van Ness Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1987|
Jonathan Van Ness is an American hairdresser, podcaster, and television personality known for the popularity of his podcast, Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness. He has also appeared on the popular web series Gay of Thrones. Jonathan has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Jonathan Van Ness
Quincy, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jonathan Van Ness went to the Quincy Senior High School. After graduating from high school, he got enrolled in a college but dropped out after 3 years to pursue hairstyling. He later got enrolled at the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis.
Hairdresser, Podcaster, Television Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Mary Oakley Winters
- Siblings – Unknown
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jonathan Van Ness has rarely spoken about his personal life while interacting with the media or his fans on social media, which has made it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Jonathan Van Ness hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- The popularity of the bi-weekly podcast, Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness.
- Having done the web series, Gay of Thrones, which was a parody of the popular TV show, Game of Thrones.
- Having served as the grooming expert on the Netflix web series, Queer Eye.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2014, Jonathan Van Ness made his first TV show appearance on the comedy mini-series, I Love the 2000s.
He relies on yoga to keep himself fit. Even if he is busy with work, he makes sure that he squeezes in a short session at his home.
Jonathan Van Ness Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Herbivore Pink Cloud Moisture Creme, Eve Lom Cleanser, Marc Jacobs Beauty Brow Wow Defining Longwear Eyebrow Pencil, Marc Jacobs Beauty Cover(t) Stick Color Corrector, Byredo Fragrance, and Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray
Source – Well And Good
Jonathan Van Ness Facts
- While studying in high school, he was regularly bullied because of his sexuality. He even used to receive death threats.
- At Quincy Senior High School, he created history by becoming the first male cheerleader.
- After completing hairstyling course, he started working as a hairstylist in Arizona, where he worked for 5 years.
- In 2009, he decided to move to Los Angeles for better and bigger opportunities. After moving to Los Angeles, he started working as a personal assistant at Sally Hershberger Salon.
- He has collaborated with Monique Northrop to start MoJoHair and at Stile Salon in Los Angeles.
- Visit his official website @ jonathanvanness.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jonathan Van Ness / Instagram
In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.