|Yasmin Wijnaldum Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1998|
Yasmin Wijnaldum is a Dutch model best known for her industry repertoire. She has walked the runway for several top brands and designers such as Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Prada, and Valentino. Yasmin has also graced the cover of several magazines such as Vogue, Dazed, i-D, and Numéro France. She has a huge fan base of more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Yasmin’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Yasmin is represented by –
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – London
- Seeds Management GmbH – Berlin
- Elite Model Management – Spain
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Munich Models – Munich
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yasmin prefers to keep her dating life away from social media and interviews, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Plump Lips
- Tall height
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Yasmin Wijnaldum has done endorsement work for brands such as Moschino, Maje, DSquared2, PUMA, Tom Ford Beauty, Coach, Prada, Prada Eyewear, Givenchy, Holt Renfrew, Fendi, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, and Chaos.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for top brands and designers such as Prada, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Kenzo, and many more
First TV Show
Yasmin made her first TV show appearance in the New York Fashion Week Spring 2017 Special episode of the talk show, Fashion Police in 2017.
Yasmin Wijnaldum Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- City – New York
- Supermodel – Kate Moss
Source – i-D, ELLE
Yasmin Wijnaldum Facts
- At the age of 16, Yasmin began to develop an interest in modeling.
- She can speak English as well as Dutch.
- Before starting out as a model, she had some doubts about her choice of career but eventually, she entered the Elite Model Look competition in Amsterdam and won her first ever contract.
- In 2016, she did her first ever modeling campaign for the brand, Prada.
- In 2015, she was featured on the cover of Vogue Japan for the first time.
- If a movie were to be made based on her life, she would cast Canadian actress Nina Dobrev to portray her role and actor Leonardo Dicaprio as her love interest with the soundtrack “Hands to Myself’ by Selena Gomez.
- In 2016, she was nominated by Models.com for the Models Of The Year Award in the category of “All Breakout Star Women”.
- In 2018, she was included in the list of “Top 50 models” compiled by Models.com.
- The first designer bag that she bought with her money was from Prada.
- She never forgets to pick up her lip balm before leaving the house.
- The best advice that she had ever gotten from her mother was to always clean her face before she went to bed.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Yasmin Wijnaldum / Instagram
In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.