|Violet Chachki Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1992|
|Boyfriend / Girlfriend||None|
Violet Chachki is an American drag queen, burlesque dancer, recording artist, television personality, and model known for being the drag persona of Jason Dardo and for winning the 7th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. She has also worked in the fashion industry and done runway shows for famous brands like Moschino. Violet has a strong social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Violet took admission in SCAD-Atlanta to study fashion designing but dropped out to focus on her drag career.
Drag Queen, Dancer, Recording Artist, Television Personality, Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Violet is represented by David Charpentier and Henry Ravelo of Producer Entertainment Group LLC.
Electronic, Dance-Pop, Avant-Garde
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Violet has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hourglass body
- Tall stature
Violet has done endorsement work for brands like Bettie Page Lingerie and Moschino.
Violet grew up in a Catholic environment.
Best Known For
- Being the drag persona of recording artist, television personality Jason Dardo
- Winning the 7th season of RuPaul‘s Drag Race
As a Singer
Violet released her first extended play Gagged in June 2015. It peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums and at number 16 on the Top Heatseekers Albums music chart. Some of the songs she has provided vocals to include Bettie, Vanguard, A Lot More Me, and many more.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on RuPaul’s Drag Race in 2015.
Violet Chachki Favorite Things
Source – The Advocate
Violet Chachki Facts
- She started her career in drag at the age of 19.
- Her name is based on the character of Violet played by Jennifer Tilly in the film Bound, while, her last name is inspired by a Yiddish word ‘tchotchke’ which means a small decorative object.
- Her first drag performance was in LeBuzz bar in Marietta, Georgia.
- Drag queen Dax ExclamationPoint adopted Violet as her drag daughter.
- She auditioned for the season 6 of RuPaul’s Drag Race but it was unsuccessful. She was later a contestant in the 7th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race in 2015 and ended up as the winner of the show and went on to win a cash prize of $100,000.
- In an interview, she revealed that she bought her first designer shoes after winning RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- She has also worked as a model and in November 2017, she became the first drag star to appear in a major lingerie ad campaign, for Bettie Page Lingerie.
- Violet walked the ramp for the famous brand Moschino in their Fall 2018 Collection at Milan Fashion Week in January 2018.
- She loves to collect vintage perfume bottles and Avon bottles.
- Visit her official website @ violetchachki.net.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Violet Chachki / Instagram
In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.