Vanessa Ponce is a model and beauty queen from Mexico who was crowned the Miss World 2018 during the pageant held on December 8 in China. Her rise to stardom began back in 2014 when she participated in cycle 5 of Mexico’s Next Top Model and ended up winning the show. Four years later, Vanessa took part in the Miss World Mexico 2018 pageant where out of the 32 candidates, she was crowned the eventual winner and earned the right to represent her country at the Miss World 2018 competition. Held in December that year, a total of 118 candidates from around the world took part in the pageant where Vanessa Ponce emerged as the winner and was crowned Miss World 2018 by the outgoing titleholder, Manushi Chhillar. With that victory, she now has become the first ever Mexican woman to become the Miss World.
Vanessa Ponce Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Silvia Vanessa Ponce de León Sánchez
- Nicknames: Vanessa Ponce
- Date of Birth: March 7, 1992
- Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico
- Nationality: Mexican
- Occupation: Model, Beauty Pageant Winner
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Brown
Vanessa Ponce Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Facts
Vanessa Ponce Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Vanessa Ponce Relationships History:
- She hasn’t shared any information about her dating life.
Vanessa Ponce Career Highlights:
- Mexico’s Next Top Model 2014: Winner
- Miss World Mexico 2018: Winner
- Miss World 2018: Winner
Vanessa Ponce Body Measurements:
The Miss World 2018 Vanessa Ponce body measurements complete information is listed below, including her weight, height, shoe, bra cup, bust, waist and hip size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-34
Vanessa Ponce Interesting Facts:
- She is a licensed scuba diver as well.
- Her hobbies include painting and playing volleyball.
- She is fluent in Spanish and English languages.
- Vanessa holds a degree in International Business.
- By winning the title, she has become the first ever Miss World from Mexico.
- Prior to becoming the Miss World, she won Mexico’s Next Top Model competition in 2014.