|Tom Schilling Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1982|
Tom Schilling is a German actor who started acting when he was just 12. Stage director Thomas Heise took notice of Tom’s work and selected him for the stage play, Im Schlagschatten des Mondes. Schilling gained popularity after he was cast in a 2000 film, Crazy, which became his acting breakthrough.
East Berlin, East Germany
Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany
Tom went to John Lennon High School in Mitte and left his school with an Abitur certificate when he was 18.
Later, in 2006, he won a scholarship to Lee Strasberg Institute in New York.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Tom Schilling is managed by Tavistock Wood Management.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
His music with the band, Tom Schilling & The Jazz Kids, has been released via Embassy of Music.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom Schilling has dated –
- Annie Mosebach – Tom Schilling and assistant director Annie Mosebach have been in a long-term relationship. The couple is also blessed with 2 children, a boy born in 2014 and a girl born in January 2017.
Note – Tom also fathers a son named Oskar Schilling (born in 2006) from a previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Deep set eyes
Tom Schilling has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the band, Tom Schilling & The Jazz Kids
- Being cast as Janosch Schwarze in the drama film, Crazy (2000)
- Enacting the role of Albrecht Stein in Before The Fall (2004)
- Appearing as Niko Fischer in the movie, A Coffee In Berlin (2012)
With his band, Tom Schilling & The Jazz Kids, he released his debut album, Vilnius, in 2017.
Tom made his theatrical film debut as Dannie in the film, Schlaraffenland, in 1999.
First TV Show
Schilling made his first TV show appearance as Patrick in an episode of the show, Für alle Fälle Stefanie, in 1996.
Tom Schilling Favorite Things
Source – Taddlr, Variety, IMDb
Tom Schilling Facts
- He was raised in Berlin Mitte.
- It was stage director Thomas Heise who discovered Tom when he was 12 years old. Eventually, Tom got selected in a stage play, Im Schlagschatten des Mondes, at Berliner Ensemble theatre company. He worked with the company for around 4 years.
- He left his parent’s house when he was 18.
- Tom had a knack for art and wanted to study arts and become a painter post his schooling.
- Schilling played the role of the young Adolf Hitler in the 2009 film, Mein Kampf.
- Tom loves playing the guitar and piano and also likes poetry.
- He has appeared in various German TV series like Tatort and Großstadtrevier.
- Follow Tom Schilling on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Martin Kraft / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
In our previous article Kodi Smit-McPhee Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.