Tahiry Jose is an American model, and a reality TV star who is well-known for starring in a popular TV series, “Love & Hip Hop: New York”. She started her career in the entertainment industry since 2011, with her first appearance in “Video Girl”. She first gained fame as the girlfriend of rapper Joe Budden while they were in a relationship.
Jose also has a business career as she has opened her own juice and coffee bar, “The Wholesome Cup” and her own dream club named “Suite 135”. On July 29, 2020, the clip of Vado, Tahiry’s current boyfriend choking Tahiry immediately went viral, with many viewers calling out the show, “Marriage Boot Camp” a seemingly cavalier attitude towards domestic abuse.
Besides, Jose is quite active in social media sites with over 2.1 million followers on her Instagram account: @therealtahiry.
What is Tahiry Jose Famous for?
- Famous as a star of “Love & Hip Hop: New York”.
Source: [email protected]
Where was Tahiry Jose Born?
Tahiry Jose was born on May 5, 1979, in Harlem, New York City, United States. Her birth name is Tahiry Jose. Her nationality is American. Jose belongs to Dominican ethnicity while Taurus is her zodiac sign.
Jose was born in Harlem to Dominican parents, Lizy Jose(mother) and Victor Jose(father). She was raised in a large family that consisted of her 13 siblings: two sisters, Lexie and Ginny, and eleven brothers.
She attended New York City public schools after which she attended and got graduated from the John Jay College of Criminal Justice at the City University of New York earning a degree in arts.
Before starting a career, she worked as a waitress, a manager, a hostess, and a host of other jobs with night clubs in New York City.
Source: [email protected]
Tahiry Jose’s Career Highlights
- Tahiry Jose began her career in the entertainment industry with her first appearance in a movie, “Video Girl” in 2011.
- Following year, she played the role of Sare in a thriller movie, “Interludes” in 2012.
- She then appeared as Rhonda in “How to Commit Fraud” and as a guest appearance in a short movie, “Take No Shit! With Ryan Hankley” in 2013.
- Jose got her breakthrough after she was cast as a member of the VH1’s reality TV series, “Love & Hip Hop: New York” in the same year in 2013. She remained in the show for a year appearing in 28 episodes from 2013 to 2014.
- She then opened her own dream club named “Suite 135” in the hip Harlem area, which hosts go-go nights in addition to regular party nights.
- She then made her appearance in chat shows like “BG Morning Buzz Live”.
- In 2015, she starred as Sare in a movie, “Beautiful Destroyer”.
- Later, in 2017, she played the role of Yolanda Lopez in “KOPC Originals Part 1” and also in a movie, “La Maquina”.
- Tahiry also has a successful modeling career and serves as a correspondent for the hip hop magazine, XXL.
- In June 2020, she opened her own juice and coffee bar, “The Wholesome Cup”.
- Currently, Jose stars as a member of a reality show, “Marriage Boot Camp”.
Who is Tahiry Jose’s Boyfriend?
Tahiry Jose was previously in a relationship with rapper Joe Budden. She got immense popularity for dating Budden at the time as they met for the first time on the set of “Love and Hip Hop”. However, their relationship was over when Budden proposed her on one of the episodes of the show that aired in January 2014. Even though, she credits Joe for her success in modeling and acting.
Shortly after, she began dating American rapper, ASAP Rocky. Rocky and Jose dated for nearly three years from 2014 to 2017, until they got separated when Rocky dumped Jose for the popular model, Kendall Jenner. She was also rumored to have dated basketball player JR Smith before.
Currently, Jose in relationship with Harlem rapper, Vado(Bank Sinatra), who stars alongside Jose on “Marriage Boot Camp”. On one of the episodes of the show whose preview was aired on July 19, 2020, Wednesday, went viral that showed a clip of Vado choking Tahiry which sparked controversy on domestic violence within hours.
Shortly after the clip surfaced, Tahiry wrote a post on Instagram addressing domestic violence, so did Vado who took to his Twitter admitting he was wrong.
What is the Net Worth of Tahiry Jose?
Tahiry Jose has quite good earnings from her professional career as a reality TV star. Having started her career since 2011, Jose has managed to amass a healthy fortune from her appearance. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
How Tall is Tahiry Jose?
Tahiry Jose is a beautiful lady in her 40s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4inch. while her body weight is around 65kg(143 lbs). She has an hour-glass body physique of measurement 34-24-34 inches with 6(US) as her shoe size. She has a dark complexion with black hair and brown eyes.
In our previous article Chloe Bennet Biography Height Weight Age Information About we encourage you to read our article.