- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Sophie Cookson Favorite Things
- Sophie Cookson Facts
Sophie Louise Cookson
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Sophie Cookson went to the Woodbridge School, a Suffolk-based independent school. She later got enrolled in college to study Arabic and art history. But, she dropped out and got enrolled at the Oxford School of Drama and graduated in 2013.
- Father – Colin Cookson (He works in finance sector)
- Mother – Marie Cookson (English Teacher)
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Sophie Cookson is represented by the London-based talent agency, Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophie Cookson has dated –
- Andrew Gower – Sophie is in a relationship with fellow English actor Andrew Gower. Although Sophie is a bit reserved when it comes to sharing her personal life with the media, Andrew often wears his heart on the sleeve on the social media and flaunts his love for her. Some sources claim that they even got engaged in 2014. However, the engagement reports can’t be verified.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
Sophie Cookson hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of secret agent Roxanne “Roxy” Morton in the spy drama TV series, Kingsman: The Secret Service. She was also cast in the same role in the sequel, Kingsman: The Golden Circle.
- Being cast in one of the leading roles in the Netflix psychology thriller series, Gypsy.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in Kingsman: The Secret Service.
First TV Show
In 2013, Sophie Cookson made her first TV show appearance on drama miniseries, Moonfleet.
Her Information Abouts aren’t known.
Sophie Cookson Favorite Things
- Denim Accessory – Denim jacket
- Food – Sushi
- Shop – An antique shop near her home
- Ice Cream Flavor – Coffee
- Chocolate – Bounty
- Book – Winnie the Pooh
Source – In Style, Dolly
Sophie Cookson Facts
- When she was 10 years old, she became a member of the Youth Music Theatre.
- Before she was cast in the spy drama Kingsman: The Secret Service, it was widely claimed that Emma Watson was to be cast in the role that Sophie eventually managed to bag.
- When she was cast in the miniseries Moonfleet, she was still studying in her senior year at the Oxford Drama School.
- She was a member of a theatre group that toured Japan. However, she decided to quit in favor of studying art history and Arabic.
- While growing up, she wanted to become an architect or a vet.
- Although she got into acting at a fairly young age, she didn’t commit herself to acting wholeheartedly until the age of 19.
- In her free time, she loves to cook and go for long walks.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
In our previous article Urvashi Rautela Age, Height, Weight Information About we encourage you to read our article.