Anne-Marie Rose Nicholson
Anne-Marie received her education from Palmer’s College in Thurrock. She then decided to pursue a career in the music industry.
Singer and Songwriter
- Father – Wayne Nicholson
- Mother – Susan J. “Sue” (Thompson)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – James “Jim” R. Thompson (Maternal Grandfather), Rose Edna Nunn (Maternal Grandmother)
Rocket Music Management manages Anne-Marie.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Although Anne-Marie has not dated anyone in public, she admitted to being in a relationship but remained mum about the details. She confessed that he was also a musician however she couldn’t reveal his name as he was well-known.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and English ancestry.
- Her smile
- Anne-Marie’s ice blonde hair.
Anne’s religious beliefs are unknown.
Best Known For
Singing the song Do it Right which reached 90 on the UK singles chart and was certified gold by the Australian Recording Industry Association.
As a Singer
She released her debut extended play called Karate on July 10, 2015, via Major Tom’s and Asylum records.
Anne-Marie has not appeared in any theatrical films yet.
First TV Show
Anne-Marie has not made any television appearances yet.
Details about Anne-Marie’s diet and workout are unknown.
Anne-Marie Favorite Things
Source – The Irish News
- She is trained in Karate and practices the art of Shotokan. It helped teach her discipline and kept her focused.
- She started training in martial arts from the tender age of nine and has won the World Championship 3 times.
- She was best friends with Jesse J. Her friend circle also includes Ed Sheeran, James Argent.
- Visit her official website @ iamannemarie.com
- Follow Anne-Marie on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
Featured Image by Drew de F Fawkes / Flickr / CC BY-2.0