|Sarah Middleton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Sarah Middleton is a British actress who is well distinguished for her role as Steff Mulvenney in Coronation Street. She has also made several guest appearances in shows such as Midsomer Murders (2016) and Love, Lies and Records (2017). Sarah is also an avid social media user.
London, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between London and Derby.
Sarah attended the Youth Music Theatre, United Kingdom and also went on to study acting at the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain.
In 2008, she enrolled into Birmingham School of Acting and graduated with an honors degree in bachelor of arts in 2011.
- Father – Paul
- Mother – She is a music teacher.
- Siblings – Sarah has a younger brother who is a pianist.
Sarah is represented by the Braidford Willoughby Hutton (BWH).
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Andrew Langtree – Sarah is in a relationship with actor Andrew Langtree. They often spend quality time together when they’re not busy acting and also enjoy traveling to new places and savoring their taste buds with some delicious meals.
Race / Ethnicity
Sarah has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Starring in various films such as Criminal (2016) and Hunter Killer (2018)
- Her character Steff Mulvenney in Tony Warren’s Coronation Street
Sarah made her theatrical film debut as a researcher in the action-drama movie, Criminal, in 2016.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as a contestant in the talent series, Over The Rainbow, in 2010.
Sarah Middleton Favorite Things
- Person – Andrew Langtree
Source – Twitter
Sarah Middleton Facts
- She was born in London but grew up in Derby.
- Sarah is trained in stage combat and contemporary dance.
- She can play musical instruments like the recorder, oboe, and flute.
- Sarah is fluent both in American English and British English.
- Sarah Middleton is skilled in Mezzo-Soprano and Soprano.
- Sarah inherits her musical skills from her family. Her mother plays the recorder and also teaches at the local theater school and her brother, who is part of a string quartet, plays the violin at weddings.
- Sarah is a veteran with a Rubix cube and is also good at art and painting.
- Sarah began singing at a very early age and often enjoys singing while sitting in a shopping trolley.
- She watched her first show at the Derby Theatre.
- Sarah is a vegan.
- It was in June 2017 that she donated blood for the first time.
- Follow Sarah Middleton on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sarah Middleton / Instagram