|Richard Camacho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1997|
Richard Camacho is a Dominican singer and dancer best known for being a member of the famous Latin boy band “CNCO”. He gained popularity after being discovered with a unique set of talents which enabled him to sing, dance, compose and play instruments that impressed the judges of La Banda, Ricky Martin and Simon Phillip Cowell who selected him as the 2nd member of the band “CNCO”. Since then, his fan following has skyrocketed to more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on his Facebook account.
Richard Yashel Camacho Puello
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Details about Richard’s education are not known publicly.
- Father – He is a musician.
- Mother – She is a dancer.
- Siblings – Yashua Camacho (Younger Twin Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Dancer). He has another younger brother.
As a member of the boy band CNCO, he is represented by Walter Kolm Entertainment.
Latin Pop, Reggaeton, Latin Urban
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Sony Music Latin
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Richard has dated –
- Yocelyn Mirella Alexander – American model and Instagram star Yocelyn Alexander and Richard were in a relationship in the past. The couple has a child named Aaliyah Sofia who was born on August 1, 2016. The two had already separated when Aaliyah was born.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Dominican Republic ancestry.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
Richard has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being a member of the boy band, CNCO
On August 26, 2016, his band, CNCO, released their first studio album titled Primera Cita with Sony Music Latin. This album contained 14 songs. It was crowned “Pop Album of the Year” during the 29th Lo Nuestro Awards.
First TV Show
Richard made his first TV show appearance as a competitor on the reality singing show La Banada in 2015.
Richard maintains his well-built lean figure by doing several exercises such as V crunches, pushups, and one-armed pushups.
Richard Camacho Favorite Things
Source – Billboard
Richard Camacho Facts
- He began showing an interest in music when he was 3 years old.
- Richard was born with a natural talent which he acquired from his father who was a musician and mother who was a dancer.
- A few years after his birth, he and his family moved from the Central American Republic to the Bronx, New York City.
- Richard was the 2nd person to be selected on La Banda to form the boy band “CNCO”. He competed against 12 other talented singers for a spot in “CNCO” and came out victorious.
- His brother Yashua Camacho competed alongside him on the Latin-American show La Banda and made it to the Top 41 contestants list, but was later eliminated from the show.
- Richards parents had been his biggest inspiration to become a musician.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Richard Camacho / Instagram
In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.
Incoming search terms:
- cnco richard height
- richard camacho age
- richard camacho info