- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Rachel Riley Favorite Things
- Rachel Riley Facts
Rachel Annabelle Riley
Rochford, Essex, England, United Kingdom
Thorpe Bay, Southend-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
Rachel went to Thorpe Hall School in Essex, England and later joined Southend High School for Girls, a grammar school. She was a studious and brilliant student and obtained four As at A-Level while in high school.
Following her love for numbers, she joined Oriel College, Oxford, and graduated with an upper second-class honors degree in Mathematics.
Television Presenter, Mathematician
- Father – Christopher Riley (Accountant)
- Mother – Celia Riley
- Siblings – Alex Riley (Younger Brother)
Rachel Riley is managed by KBJ Management, boutique artist management company, London, United Kingdom.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Riley has dated –
- Jamie Gilbert (2004–2013) – Rachel and Jamie met at the Oxford University where they completed their graduation. Jamie Gilbert works in his father’s computer furniture firm Powerdesk. Rachel was only 19 years when they started dating. They dated for around four and a half years but, broke up in 2009 temporarily. Sometime later after that, they managed to reconcile and started dating again. They had a civil marriage on August 11, 2012, in the lavish surrounds of Hengrave Hall, Bury St. Edmunds. With Rachel’s hectic work schedules and traveling, which kept her away from home, their marriage life started to fall apart. Soon they grew apart and by November 2013, they made the announcement of their separation. Rachel claims that it was an amicable decision.
- Pasha Kovalev (2016-Present) – Rachel and Pasha have been dating for a while. Pasha is a professional Latin and ballroom dancer from Russia. Rachel and Pasha met during the shooting of Strictly Come Dancing, a British TV show produced by BBC, in 2013. But they started dating only around September 2016. Rachel had admitted that she never saw herself dating a Russian dancer and that they had nothing in common. But what looked unconventional, seemed to be working for her.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bright radiant smile
- Luscious shoulder length hairstyle
- Attractive physique
Rachel Riley has been featured in the campaigns for the following brands –
- Mental Health UK
- British Cycling
- Oral-B Pro-Expert toothpaste. She was also the brand ambassador for the same.
But, she is a non-practitioner.
Best Known For
- Co-presenting various shows such as – a puzzle show Countdown on Channel 4; comedy spin-off 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown on Channel 4; The Gadget Show on Channel 5; It’s Not Rocket Science on ITV and Friday Night Football on Sky Sports.
- Her participation in BBC’s celebrity dance show Strictly Come Dancing in 2013 along with Pasha Kovalev.
- Her choice of wardrobe during her presentation on the Countdown TV shows.
Rachel Riley’s first theatrical film appearance is in the 2020 film The No Name Gang.
First TV Show
In 1992, she made her first TV show appearance as a presenter in the TV series Sky Sports Football.
Rachel is blessed with a slim and great physique which requires less maintenance. But, she does love having a fit and healthy body. For her, it’s about enjoying the journey of maintaining a fit body rather than slogging on with a strict workout plan.
Rachel goes cycling wherever she can. She is also a member of a Zumba class. Rachel suffers from intolerance to wheat, lactose, gluten, and eggs. She had to take up special diet chalked out by her nutritionist and compensate with vitamin C, zinc, calcium and probiotics for the lost nutrients. She enjoys a lot of vegan food.
Rachel Riley Favorite Things
- Chocolate – Booja-Booja chocolate
- Go-To Outfit For Festive Parties – Gold sequin number
- Exercise – Zumba
- Hangover Cure – Milk thistle. She takes 2 tablets with a pint of water.
Source – Woman Magazine, Express, Dailymail
Rachel Riley Facts
- She is a huge Manchester United fan.
- Rachel loves doing the puzzles in newspapers. She also plays Countdown online.
- She likes to pamper herself with a hot bath and massage.
- When she is not on screen, she prefers very casual, comfy, and cozy clothes.
- She swears by Dermalogica Precleanse for removing eye make-up and Rodial Dragon’s Blood Hyaluronic Moisturizer for her skin.
- Her biggest vice is vegan cupcakes.
- When she was little, her brother locked her in a suitcase.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Rachel Riley / Instagram
In our previous article Mikaela Shiffrin (Alpine Ski Racer) Diet Plan and Preferred Workout Move we encourage you to read our article.