Rachel Elizabeth Boston
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Rachel Boston went to the Girls Preparatory School in her hometown.
After graduating from high school, she got admission at the New York University at the age of 17. She had won a scholarship to study in New York.
She also got enrolled at the Fordham University.
Rachel has taken classes at The Actor’s Center to hone her acting skills.
- Father – Terry Boston
- Mother – Brenda Boston
- Siblings – Brian Boston (Brother), Andrew Boston (Brother) (Harvard Rower)
Rachel Boston is represented by John Carrabino Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Boston has dated –
- Brad Hargreaves – In January 2004, Rachel was reported to be in a relationship with Brad Hargreaves, who was a drummer of The Third Eye after they put up loved appearance at the red carpet of 5th Annual Makeup Artist & Hairstylist Guild Awards. However, about 6 months after their red carpet appearance, they stopped attending events together. It is possible that they might have broken up. However, it is also possible that fiercely private Boston had decided to keep her love life firmly away from the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Rachel Boston has served as a spokesperson for the Comcast Cable Commercial.
She has also appeared in a social cause TV commercial for MyLifetime.com to raise awareness about breast cancer.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Beth Mason in the NBC drama series, American Dreams.
- Having played the role of Ingrid Beauchamp in the drama fantasy series, Witches of East End from 2013 to 2014.
In 2002, Rachel made her first film appearance in the role of Jaquelyn Mason in the movie, Smoking Herb.
First TV Show
In 2001, Rachel made her TV show debut in the Professor Talcum episode of MTV comedy series, The Andy Dick Show.
Rachel Boston loves to keep her workout simple and is particularly fond of running. She loves the freedom of running and is fond of exploring new trails.
If she has time, she can go out to run for 12 miles. She is also a fan of other outdoor activities such as horse riding and hiking. In case, she has a very cramped schedule, she heads out for a run during lunch.
When it comes to working out indoors, she is particularly fond of Zumba dancing classes, for which she heads to dance studio in Santa Fe. The other indoor Workout Routine Information About she loves in NIA classes, which combines dancing with martial arts and mindfulness. While traveling, she carries her fold up yoga mat around.
As per diet, she focusses on eating a clean and healthy vegetarian diet. She keeps her fridge stocked with healthy food items such as nuts, fruits, salads and her favorite coconut water.
Rachel Boston Favorite Things
Source – Shape
Rachel Boston Facts
- While growing up, she used to participate in school and church plays.
- When she was in 6th grade, she traveled to New York City along with her mother to participate in the talent competition. Her mother managed to finish first in soap acting category, while she managed to win the third position in singing.
- In 1999, she won the beauty competition to win the title of Miss Tennessee Teen USA. She was also included in the top 10 at the Miss Teen USA pageant.
- She is quite capable of playing musical instruments such as guitar, piano, and glockenspiel.
- Visit her official website @ rachelboston.net.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
In our previous article Jon Tenney Net Worth Information About we encourage you to read our article.