The Spanish actress Oona Chaplin comes from the renowned Chaplin family that has been involved in the entertainment industry from generations. Although she grew up with a strong interest in dancing and is trained in its various dance forms as well, Oona later dropped the idea of dancing and decided to pursue a full-time acting career. Her on-screen career began in 2007 and after several minor gigs, she first began gaining recognition among the international audience through her roles in television series like The Hour, and Game of Thrones. Since then, Oona Chaplin has gone on to establish herself as a prominent star of both film and television industries while continuing to gain further success as her career goes on. Now coming towards the personal life of the actress, she keeps most of her off-camera activities private but it has been reported that Oona has dated actor Alex Lanipekun.
Oona Chaplin Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Oona Castilla Chaplin
- Nicknames: Oona
- Date of Birth: June 4, 1986
- Birthplace: Madrid, Spain
- Nationality: Spanish
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Oona Chaplin Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Oona Chaplin Family Details:
- Father: Patricio Castilla (Cinematographer)
- Mother: Geraldine Chaplin (Actress)
- Siblings: Shane Chaplin Saura (Older Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Oona Chaplin Relationships History:
Oona Chaplin Career Highlights:
- First Film: Inconceivable (2007)
- First TV Show: Spooks (2007)
Oona Chaplin Distinctive Features:
Oona Chaplin Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete actress Oona Chaplin height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-35
Oona Chaplin Interesting Facts:
- She is fluent in Spanish, French and English languages.
- Renowned actor Sir Charlie Chaplin is her maternal grandfather.
- The actress is trained in dance forms like salsa, flamenco, and ballet.
- Oona was named after her maternal grandmother, Oona O’Neill Chaplin.
- She auditioned for the female lead role in the 2008 bond film “Quantum of Solace”, but it ultimately went to Gemma Arterton.