|Michael Angarano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1987|
Michael Angarano is a talented actor, writer, director, and producer. He is known for his roles in Music of the Heart, Almost Famous, Will & Grace, Seabiscuit, Speak, The Knick, Lords of Dogtown, Black Irish, The Forbidden Kingdom, The Brass Teapot, I’m Dying Up Here, In a Relationship, and This Is Us. He debuted as a writer, producer, and director in his original film, Avenues (2017).
Michael Anthony Angarano
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michael Angarano attended Crespi Carmelite High School in Encino in Los Angeles, California.
Actor, Director, Producer, Writer
- Father – Michael Angarano
- Mother – Doreen Angarano
- Siblings – Kristen Angarano (Older Sister), Erica Angarano (Younger Sister), Andrew Angarano (Younger Brother)
- Others – Leon /Ricky J. Tesoro (Maternal Grandfather)
Michael Angarano is managed by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Angarano has dated –
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead (2005) – In 2005, Michael is said to have hooked up with actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
- Kristen Stewart (2005-2009) – In 2005, Michael started dating actress Kristen Stewart. They had met on the set of Speak (2004). However, the couple broke up after around 4 years in 2009.
- Alia Shawkat (2010-2011) – On January 6, 2010, Michael started dating actress Alia Shawkat. They dated for more than a year and a half before calling it quits in November 2011.
- Juno Temple (2012-2016) – In 2012, Michael began a relationship with British actress, Juno Temple. They met during the filming of The Brass Teapot (2012) in which they were cast in leading roles. Around 2014, the couple had also started living together in Los Feliz, Los Angeles. But, they have not been seen together since 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian, along with some Sephardi Jewish, descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Blue with a hint of brown
- Wide forehead
- Droopy eyes
- Visible lines on the forehead
Michael Angarano has either promoted or endorsed brands like –
- Christie Wittenborn
- Cotta Bene Pizzeria
- McDonald’s (TV Commercial)
- Trane (TV Commercial)
Best Known For
- His versatile roles in numerous films and TV shows including Music of the Heart (1999), Almost Famous (2000), Cover Me: Based on the True Life of an FBI Family (2000-2001), Little Secrets (2002), ER (2003), The New Kid (2002), Seabiscuit (2003), Speak (2004), Sky High (2005), Lords of Dogtown (2005), The Final Season (2007), Black Irish (2007), The Forbidden Kingdom (2008), The Art of Getting By (2011), Haywire (2011), The Brass Teapot (2012), Empire State (2013), Wild Card (2015), I’m Dying Up Here (2017), In a Relationship (2018), and This Is Us (2018)
In 1996, he made his theatrical film debut in the romantic drama film, Childhood’s End, as the 1st Boy. However, he was uncredited for his role.
In 1996, he made his credited theatrical film debut as the 3-year-old Cowboy in the comedy film, I’m Not Rappaport.
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut in 2012 in the animated film, Noah.
First TV Show
In 1995, he made his first TV show appearance in the variety series, Saturday Night Live, as David Duchovny‘s son. However, he was uncredited for his role.
In 1995, he made his credited debut TV show appearance in the series, New York News.
Michael Angarano learned martial arts for his character for the film, The Forbidden Kingdom (2008). He trained under the watchful eyes of Master Woo Ping for 8 hours daily. He has admitted that the training was hard and once, he even got a black eye while doing a fight scene opposite Jet Li.
Michael Angarano Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Friends, Seinfeld, The Sopranos
- Musical Artists – Blink 182, Green Day, Eminem
- Sports – Soccer, American Football, Basketball
- Sports Teams – New York Mets, New York Knicks, New York Jets, New Jersey Devils
- Film – Back to the Future (1985)
Source – IMDb, TVOM
Michael Angarano Facts
- His family runs 3 dance studios, one in California (named Reflections in Dance) and 2 in New York (Brooklyn and Staten Island).
- He can play the guitar.
- He was given the nickname, Angie, by his Spanish teacher who could not pronounce his last name.
- Michael learned to play the violin for his role in the film, Music of the Heart (1999).
- He loves tennis and is a member of The Interstate 5 Tennis Association.
- He had a freak accident while filming The Forbidden Kingdom (2008). He got trampled by a horse but luckily did not sustain any injury.
- Michael has a dog named Pearl.
- He worked as the writer, director, producer, and actor for his original film, Avenues (2017).
- Follow Michael Angarano on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Michael Angarano / Instagram
In our previous article Kodi Smit-McPhee Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.