Melyssa Savannah Ford
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Beverly Hills, California, United States
After graduating from high school, she got admission at the New York University. She earned a degree in forensic psychology at the university.
Model and actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Melyssa Ford is represented by 90210 Talent Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melyssa Ford has dated
- Tyrese Gibson (2007) – According to reports, Melyssa Ford was reportedly going out with model and actor Tyrese Gibson. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months.
- Bryan-Michael Cox (2007) – Melyssa started dating record producer and songwriter Bryan-Michael Cox in 2007. Apart from the start of their relationship, the information pertaining to other particulars is a bit murky. There are some tabloids that state they broke up in 2007 itself. Whereas, some sources claim that they dated on and off for around three years until the summer of 2010.
- Kerry Rhodes (2007) – Ford was rumored to be dating actor and former NFL star Kerry Rhodes in the summer of 2007. Their relationship became public knowledge after they were spotted indulging in some serious PDA at his birthday party in August that year.
- André Benjamin (2008) – In 2008, Melyssa was allegedly going out with rapper and singer André Benjamin (popularly known as André 3000).
- 50 Cent (2010) – In September 2010, Melyssa was linked to rapper 50 Cent based on the flirty exchanges on their social media accounts. However, she later shot down these dating rumors and claimed that their social media exchange was just harmless fun.
- Flo Rida (2011-2012) – Ford started dating rapper Flo Rida in the early months of 2011. They dated for about a year and a half and parted ways in December 2012. However, their relationship was fairly eventful and volatile. They had broken up on three occasions and had patched up before the final curtain call. She also called his conversational skills limited in a later interview. It is fair to assume that she didn’t have the best of times with him.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has African and Barbadian ancestry. While, on her mother’s side, she is of Norwegian and Russian descent.
- High cheekbones
- Strong chin
- Curvaceous figure
Melyssa Ford was chosen as the brand ambassador of Hennessy in 2009.
Best Known For
- Having served as the leading character in the reality TV series, Blood, Sweat & Heels. The show documented her struggles as a realtor in New York City.
- Appearing in the music videos of a host of hip hop legends such as Ghostface Killah, Jay-Z, and Ludacris.
In 2000, she made her theatrical film debut in the action thriller movie, Turn It Up, which had Jason Statham and Ja Rule in lead roles.
First TV Show
In 2000, Melyssa Ford made her first TV show appearance in The More Things Change episode of the drama TV series, Soul Food.
Melyssa is very committed to her fitness regime, which has helped her achieve an enviable figure. Although she regularly works out in the gym, she has credited hiking for getting her in the best shape of her life. She prefers countless scenic canyons around in California for her hiking jaunts.
If she cannot head out for hiking, she tries to mimic those conditions on the treadmill by setting it to the highest incline and walking at a speed of somewhere between 3.2 to 3.7 mph with a three or five pounds dumbbell in her hands. Sometimes, she extends her workout after completing the hike and employs a couple of resistance bands and other props.
While working out in the gym, she particularly focuses on bodyweight exercises. For her upper body muscles, she relies on basic army pushups. To sculpt her lower body and butt, she performs a series of squats and lunges. However, she doesn’t use weight for these exercises and instead focuses on keeping the repetitions high. She usually goes for the squats and lunges combo done over three sets with each set comprising of 25-30 reps.
Melyssa Ford Favorite Things
Melyssa Ford’s favorite things are unknown.
Melyssa Ford Facts
- Before she found success as a model and actress, she used to work as a bartender.
- In October 2014, she was involved in a serious brawl with fellow Blood, Sweat & Heels castmate Geneva Thomas on a boat party in Manhattan. Geneva smashed a vodka bottle over Melyssa’s head.
- She initially had to get stitches on her head. Later, she was rushed to the hospital to get treatment for several gashes on her legs caused by the broken glass.
- She is a tomboy and loves to race motorcycles and cars. She even owns a Yamaha R6.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Timothy M. Moore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 3.0
In our previous article Kinsey Wolanski Age, Weight,Height Information About we encourage you to read our article.