Melanie’s fabulous work in the music industry has led her to be nominated for several prestigious awards like Billboard Music Awards, Brit Awards, American Music Awards and World Music Awards on multiple occasions. Moving towards the off-stage life of the singer, Melanie C has remained in a number of relationships over the years with most notable ones being with the singer Robbie Williams, property developer Thomas Starr and fitness fanatic Joe Marshall.
Melanie C Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Melanie Jayne Chisholm
- Nicknames: Mel C, Melanie C, Sporty Spice
- Date of Birth: 12 January 1974
- Birthplace: Whiston, Lancashire, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Melanie C Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size Stats
Melanie C Family Details:
- Father: Alan Chisholm
- Mother: Joan Chisholm O’Neil
- Siblings: Paul O’Neil (Younger Half-brother), Emma (Younger Step-sister), Stuart and Liam (Older Step-brothers), Jad and Declan (Younger Step-brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Scarlet Chisholm Starr
Melanie C Relationships History:
- Robbie Williams (1997)
- Anthony Kiedis (1998)
- Thomas Starr (2001-2012)
- Joe Marshall (2014)
Melanie C Career Highlights:
- Debut Album with Spice Girls: Spice (1996)
- Debut Solo Album: Northern Star (1999)
- First Film: Spiceworld The Movie (1997)
- First TV Show: The Norm Show (2000)
Melanie C Distinctive Features:
- Golden Tooth
- Tattoos on Body
Melanie C Body Measurements:
Complete singer Melanie C height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements details are given below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 167 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 135 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Melanie C Interesting Facts:
- She is a former member of the Spice Girls.
- Her mother was a singer as well.
- The Japanese symbol tattoos on her arm mean “woman” and “strength”.
- Melanie C became part of the Spice Girls after responding to a casting call in a magazine in 1993.