Rachel Meghan Markle
Los Angeles County, California, United States
Meghan received private education at the all-girl, Catholic college preparatory school Immaculate Heart High School in Los Feliz, Los Angeles.
Post that, she went to Northwestern University from where she graduated in 2003 with a degree in communications.
Family Information About
- Father – Thomas W. Markle (Director of Photography)
- Mother – Doria Markle (Social Welfare Employee, Yoga Therapist)
- Siblings – Thomas Markle (Half Brother), Samantha Grant (Half Sister)
The Gersh Agency, Inc.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meghan Markle dated –
- Trevor Engelson (2004-2013) – Meghan Markle started dating actor Trevor Engelson in 2004. They dated for around 6 years before Trevor popped his marriage proposal in 2010. They got married in September 2011 in an intimate wedding, which was attended by around 100 guests and was held in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. In May 2013, the couple separated and divorced in August 2013.
- Rory McIlroy (2014) – The reports of Northern Irish professional golfer Rory McIlroy dating Meghan started appearing in tabloids in August 2014 after they were spotted dining together. At the same time, she was reported to be dating a Canadian chef.
- Prince Harry (2016-Present) – In October 2016, Meghan was the subject of British tabloids after it was reported that she was seeing Prince Harry. They started seeing each other when Prince Harry toured Canada for the promotion of Invictus games in May 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father is of Caucasian origin and her mother is African American.
- Full Lips
- Mole mark above her upper lip
37-25-34 in or 94-63.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Meghan has appeared in commercials on Jeep, Lexus, The More You Know, USA Characters Unite, Tostitos, among others.
She was announced as the brand ambassador for Reitmans in 2015.
Her religious views are unknown.
Best Known For
- Portraying Rachel Zane on the TV drama Suits.
- Starring in sci-fi thriller Fringe as FBI agent Amy Jessup in 2009.
Her first film appearance was in a minor role in romcom A Lot Like Love in 2005.
First TV Show
Her first TV work was in medical drama series General Hospital for her role as Jill in 2002 in just 1 episode.
Meghan Markle loves going for long runs. In an interview with The ChalkBoard Magazine, she revealed that going for six mile runs with her close friend is her favorite workout. She also likes doing yoga in her free time.
When it comes to eating, she likes to eat a balanced diet. While filming, she starts her day with hot water with lemon. The breakfast usually has oats with bananas and agave syrup drizzled over it.
The lunch usually consists of salad with protein thrown in followed by almond with peanut butter for the evening snack. The dinner is pasta cooked with zucchini and parmesan cheese and a glass of her favorite red wine.
Meghan Markle Favorite Things
- Fast Food – Green Juice
- Getaway – Como Shambhala in Bali
- Dessert – Red Wine
Source – The ChalkBoard Mag, Delish
Meghan Markle Facts
- While studying at the Northwestern University, Meghan was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma group.
- During the early days of her acting career, she used to work as a freelance calligrapher to support herself financially.
- In 2016, she was appointed as the Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada.
- In September 2014, she made presentation for the HeforShe gender equality campaign at UN headquarters.
- Meghan’s acting talent was discovered at a party as her friend handed over a video of Meghan’s acting in college to a manager.
- She has worked as a counselor with charity One Young World, and spoke on gender equality at the annual event held for charity in Dublin in 2014.
- In December 2014, she accompanied Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on the USO tour to Afghanistan.
- In 2016, she travelled to Rwanda to campaign for the Clean Water project.
- She is a firm believer in the acupuncture and cupping techniques and believes it can cure serious health issues.
- She runs a lifestyle website, The Tig, which is focused on beauty, biography, food and travel.
- Connect with her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
In our previous article Shiva Rose Body Statistics, Height, Age, Weight Information About we encourage you to read our article.