- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Dress Size
- Bra Size
- Shoe Size
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Album
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Maddie Marlow Favorite Things
- Maddie Marlow Facts
Madison Kay Marlow
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Maddie owns a lavish house in Nashville, Tennessee.
Maddie Marlow went to the George Ranch High School in Fort Bend County, Texas. She graduated from high school in 2013.
Singer and musician
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Camy Marlow (Younger Sister)
Vocals, guitar, and mandolin
Dot Records, Universal Music Group Nashville
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddie Marlow has dated
- Jonah – Maddie met her boyfriend Jonah while they were studying at high school. They got together in the sophomore year and after dating for some months, they broke up and didn’t talk for a year. She has claimed the break up was very hard as they still had some feelings and had to pretend they didn’t care. They started talking again while studying in the senior year. She realized that he had grown up and was a changed man. They started dating soon after and had been together ever since.
Race / Ethnicity
32-23-32 in or 81-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Maddie hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
She is a devout Christian and often references Jesus in her interviews and social media posts.
Best Known For
Being one-half of the popular country duo Maddie & Tae. Their single Girl in a Country Song, which was a dig at the contemporary bro-country trend, managed to reach the top of the music charts.
In August 2015, she and Taylor Dye (Tae) released their debut studio album, Start Here, which managed to peak at #2 spot on the US Country charts.
Maddie Marlow hasn’t appeared in a theatrical movie till date.
First TV Show
In September 2014, Maddie made her first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, Late Show with David Letterman.
Maddie regularly works out with her close friend Joy Johnson to keep her body toned and fit. She is a big fan of outdoor workouts and often incorporates bands in her workouts to take it to another level. Her usual outdoor workouts focus on lower body conditioning and toning.
Maddie also goes for indoor workouts. She incorporates the use of suspension bands for Pilates inspired workout moves that focus on her core muscles. She also goes for lower body exercises such as squat walks and walking lunges.
Maddie Marlow Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Taylor Swift
- Thanksgiving Food – Broccoli and cheese casserole, and chocolate pecan pie
- Male Vocalists – Vince Gill, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Faron Young, and Gene Watson
Source – AXS, CBS Local, Billboard
Maddie Marlow Facts
- Maddie met Taylor Dye (Tae) for the first time in 2010 at the showcase hosted by a vocal coach, from whom both of them were taking classes. They first became friends after their meeting and later decided to launch the musical venture.
- Their parents used to take them to Nashville on the weekends to get their music venture some backing. They did that for about two years until the executives at Big Machine Publishing asked them to move to Nashville and offered them songwriting boot camp and offer to sign them up for three months.
- While studying in high school, she was one of the winners in the Houston Symphony’s 2011 Young Artists Competition.
- She has revealed in interviews that she was bullied while in high school. She even took inspiration from her bullying experiences to write single, Sierra, in which she wrote about her former classmate who has taunted and trash talked her.
- When their single Girl in a Country Song reached the top of the US music chart, they became the third female music duo to have achieved the distinction.
- Visit the official website of her music duo @ maddieandtae.com.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
In our previous article Jon Tenney Net Worth Information About we encourage you to read our article.