|Lisa Wilkinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1959|
Lisa Wilkinson is an Australian television host and news presenter known for having presented many shows on Network Seven, Network Nine, and Network Ten. She is one of Australia’s most well-known television personalities. She got an early breakthrough into journalism when she became the first youngest editor of Dolly magazine at the age of 21. After that, there was no turning back for her. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Lisa Wilkinson studied at the Campbelltown High School, Sydney, Australia.
Television Presenter, Journalist
- Father – Raymond Wilkinson
- Mother – Beryl Wilkinson
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Lisa is managed by Nick Fordham of The Fordham Company.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Wilkinson has dated –
- Peter FitzSimons – Lisa married journalist Peter FitzSimons on September 26, 1992. The couple has 3 children – sons Jake FitzSimons (b. 1994) and Louis FitzSimons (b. 1996) and daughter Billi FitzSimons (b. 1998).
Race / Ethnicity
Lisa has appeared in an advertisement for Nutra-Life Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract.
Lisa Wilkinson’s religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being the news presenter on Channel Ten Network
First TV Show
Lisa made her first TV show appearance on Foxtel’s Beauty and the Beast in 1996.
Lisa stays fit by working out regularly. In 2016, she posted a picture on her Instagram while doing a 5 minutes Plank challenge.
As per an interview in 2017, she also follows a healthy diet. She drinks kombucha every day. Lisa also drinks a mug of boiled water with ginger, fresh lemon juice, and lemon rind every morning.
Lisa Wilkinson Favorite Things
- City – Paris
- Meal – Porridge with a bit of cinnamon, banana, and passionfruit
- Guilty Pleasure – Chocolates
Source – Twitter, Mamamia, Now To Love
Lisa Wilkinson Facts
- She began her career as a journalist by working for the Dolly magazine. She became the youngest editor of the Dolly magazine at the age of 21.
- In 1984, she became the editor of another magazine, Cleo.
- Lisa’s television career began as a regular panelist on Network Ten along with Foxtel’s Beauty and the Beast. She went on to host many news shows after that.
- Lisa Wilkinson was the host of Weekend Sunrise on the Seven Network till May 6, 2007. After that, she was seen hosting Today from May 28, 2007.
- She was later seen on Network Nine‘s Carols by Candlelight starting in 2008.
- The Huffington Post appointed Lisa as their Editor-at-large in August 2015.
- Lisa resigned from Network Nine and Today on October 16, 2017, due to some contract disputes.
- She was signed by Network Ten for The Project in 2017 as soon as she left Network Nine.
- Lisa was also included in the Order of Australia of the 2016 Australia Day Honours list.
- In 2016, Lisa opened up about the struggles her marriage faced due to her husband, Peter’s alcohol addiction.
- Follow Lisa Wilkinson on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Alpha / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.