|Lindsay Ell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1989|
Lindsay Ell is a multi-faceted Canadian artist flourishing as a country music singer, songwriter, and guitarist from Calgary, Alberta. She found her calling at a very early stage and her style has been influenced by the likes of John Mayer, Keith Urban, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Tommy Emmanuel, Buddy Guy, Randy Bachman. In 2017, her album The Project shot her into fame and she is considered as one of country music’s “breakthrough artists”.
Lindsay Elizabeth Ell
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Lindsay graduated from Bishop Carroll High School (Calgary, Alberta). Then she went to the University of Calgary to study business and finally to Berklee College of Music to study music while pursuing her music career.
Singer, songwriter, guitarist
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Shawn (Older Brother)
Red Light Management
Country, Canadian country
Vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, mandolin, ukulele, piano
Stoney Creek Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm (Approx.)
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsay Ell has dated –
- Bobby Bones (2015-2018) – In 2015, Lindsay Ell started dating the famous American on-air radio personality and entertainer, Bobby Bones who is known for the Bobby Bones Show. He himself confirmed his relationship with Lindsay Ell in a personal Instagram post on October 26, 2016. Later, they parted ways in 2018 after a relationship of over 2 years.
Race / Ethnicity
Her prominent blue eyes
She is an official Martin Guitar artist.
Best Known For
- Her album The Project, released on August 11, 2017, which contains some of her most admired songs like “Criminal” and “Waiting On You”
- Her songs “Trippin’ on Us” and “All Alright”
Her debut album, Consider This, was released in 2006 on Randy Bachman’s record label Ranbach Music. Ell co-wrote the entire album with Bachman.
Lindsay hasn’t appeared in any theatrical movie yet.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in 2017 on the famous TV series Jimmy Kimmel Live!
She is extremely health conscious. While on road, she indulges in either homemade food or relies on restaurants for as clean food as possible. But while traveling by air, she carries lemons, ginger, and almond butter travel packets.
She follows shorter workout sessions when busy. But whenever at home, she usually works out early in the morning before starting her day. She also likes doing Yoga.
Lindsay Ell Favorite Things
- Chocolate – Dark raw chocolate
- Animal – Dolphin
- Color – Blue
- Favorite Go-To Healthy Snack – Carrots with a tsp of tahini as an afternoon snack, or celery and almond butter
- Record – Continuum
- Song To Play Live – Wildfire
Source – Just Jared, iHeartRADIO
Lindsay Ell Facts
- She started playing the piano when she was only 6 years old.
- When she was 8, she played guitar for the first time.
- Lindsay was valedictorian of her high school and graduated a year earlier.
- She performed her first show in a church when she was only 10.
- Ell was discovered by Randy Bachman when she was only 15 years old.
- Lindsay was hand-picked by The Band Perry to open their “We Are Pioneers World Tour” in 2013 and 2014. Later on, she also opened for some huge country acts such as Keith Urban and Luke Bryan.
- She sang the Canadian National Anthem at the 2018 NHL All-Star Game on January 28, 2018.
- She loves dogs and adores one of her friends’ dog, Cuppy.
- Although health-conscious, she loves chocolates.
- She is obsessed with shoes and prefers sneakers, high tops, and running shoe wedges while performing on stage.
- Visit her official website @ www.lindsayell.com.
- She can also be followed on her social media accounts like Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lindsay Ell / Instagram
In our previous article Calvin Klein (Fashion Designer) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.
Incoming search terms:
- lindsay ell body measurements
- Lindsay Ell body stats
- lindsay Ell measurements
- lindsey Ell body stat