- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Kelly Reilly Favorite Things
- Kelly Reilly Facts
Jessica Kelly Siobhán Reilly
Surrey, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between the Hamptons and Manhattan.
Kelly Reilly went to the Tolworth Girls’ School in Kingston. While in school, she decided to study drama for her GCSE.
- Father – Jack Reilly (Police Officer)
- Mother – Her mother was a hospital receptionist.
- Siblings – Neil Reilly (Older Brother) (Professional Golf Player)
Kelly Reilly is represented by –
- London-based Troika (Talent Agency)
- Los Angeles-based ICM Partners
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Reilly has dated –
- In her interview with Telegraph, she revealed that her first relationship was with a gardener.
- JJ Field (2000-2002) – Kelly started going out with British-American actor JJ Field in 2000. They had grown close while shooting for the movie, Last Orders. There are some sources that claim they broke up in 2002. However, as per a piece on her in Standard that was published in November 2003, she was living with Field in a flat in Clapham, London.
- Jonah Lotan – Kelly started dating Israeli actor Jonah Lotan in 2006. Jonah had approached her at a bar in New York City and had asked her out. She even joined him in Namibia for a couple of months while he was shooting for HBO series, Generation Kill. They had also got engaged but their relationship didn’t last the distance.
- Guy Ritchie (2008) – According to British tabloids, Kelly was in a relationship with director Guy Ritchie in 2008. Some reports claimed that their affair had led to his divorce from pop singer Madonna. However, Kelly refuted these rumors and claimed that they were hanging out purely in a professional capacity as she was cast in his movie, Sherlock Holmes.
- Kyle Baugher (2010-Present) – Kelly started going out with financier Kyle Baugher in 2010. After dating for a brief period of time, they got engaged and then in 2012, they got married in a romantic ceremony held in Somerset, England.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry.
- High cheekbones
- Auburn locks
- Green eyes
Kelly Reilly hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
She was raised in a Catholic household but as an adult, she has distanced from her family’s Catholic beliefs.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Mary Morstan in the mystery period drama movie, Sherlock Holmes. She reprised the same role in the sequel movie, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.
- Having played the role of Jordan Semyon in the 2nd season of the crime drama TV series, True Detective.
In 2000, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, Maybe Baby, which had Hugh Laurie in the lead role.
First TV Show
In 1995, Kelly Reilly made her first TV show appearance in the children’s drama TV series, The Biz.
Kelly Reilly likes to perform yoga. However, she is not regular and her yoga sessions are occasional. For her fitness and health needs, she relies on her active and outdoorsy lifestyle. She likes to take her dog for long walks down the beach. She also loves going for hiking and horse riding.
Her typical diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – Coffee, Buttered up bagels, and Juice
- Lunch – Salad
- Dinner – Roasted butternut squash with salt and pepper, Roasted chicken, and Veggies
Kelly Reilly Favorite Things
Source – Telegraph
Kelly Reilly Facts
- In 2004, a showbiz agent saw her tremendous performance in After Miss Julie and he was so impressed that he offered to represent her. However, as she had no interest in commercial cinema at that time, she turned him down.
- Her acting potential was first discovered by her drama teachers in school and they decided to cast her in the lead role in school productions of Strindberg and Chekhov plays.
- The director Richard Linklater decided to cast her in Me & Orson Welles after watching her great performance in Othello.
- She was just 16 years old when she bagged the lead role in Prime Suspect IV alongside Helen Mirren.
- She was initially rejected by the casting director of Prime Suspect IV but she persisted and kept bombarding him with letters begging for one chance.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
In our previous article Mikaela Shiffrin (Alpine Ski Racer) Diet Plan and Preferred Workout Move we encourage you to read our article.