Nashville, Tennessee, United States
As he had started pursuing an acting career at a fairly young age, he had to bin traditional high school education for homeschooling.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Justin Prentice is represented by Matt Sherman Management.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Prentice has dated
- Annika Pampel – Justin is in a relationship with German model and actress, Annika Pampel. There social media activity since the start of 2017 had set tongues wagging amongst his fans and in April 2017 interview with E Online, he publicly acknowledged their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
Justin hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Bryce Walker in the teen drama TV series, 13 Reasons Why.
- Having played Cash Gallagher in the ABC sitcom, Malibu Country.
In 2011, Justin made his first feature film appearance in comedy drama flick, Terri as Dirty Jack.
First TV Show
Justin first appeared in a January 2010 episode of crime drama series, Criminal Minds as Ryan Krouse.
Justin doesn’t have a specific gym Workout Routine Information About. Instead, he relies on his active lifestyle to remain fit. He particularly loves sports and indulges in a game of golf, basketball, and football to get an active and fun outdoor workout.
Justin Prentice Favorite Things
- NFL Team – Tennessee Titans
- Food – Sushi
- Movies – One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975), The General (1998), Deliverance (1972), Training Day (2001), Good Will Hunting (1997)
- Southern Comfort Food – Biscuits and gravy, and grits
- Sports to Watch – American Football
- Number – 3
- College Sports Team – Tennessee Volunteers
- Celebrity Crush – Dylan Minnette
Source – Earn the Necklace, Sweety High, Huffington Post, E Online
Justin Prentice Facts
- He fell in love with acting due to musical theater. He also credits improv classes he took in school for setting him on the path to pursue an acting career.
- While growing up, his family used to live in a cabin and he enjoyed a host of outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing as a child and teenager.
- While growing up, he was a victim of bullying. In his interviews, he has revealed how he was bullied by older and stronger twins while on a school basketball team.
- To prepare for the role of Bryce Walker, who is a monster lurking behind a good kid façade, he took the assistance of psychiatrist so that he could understand what was going in his character’s mind and predict his behavior.
- He got in touch with a sexual assault expert to prepare for his scenes in 13 Reasons Why, which involved his character raping Hannah Baker and Jessica Davis.
- While growing up, he used to love collecting Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Pokémon. He still plays both games occasionally.
- If he hadn’t become an actor, he would have loved to become a lawyer or a doctor. He would also have preferred to do something in the science field.
- In his free time, he likes to play musical instruments. At his house, he has guitars, keyboards, a banjo and a violin.
- Connect with Justin on Twitter and Instagram.
In our previous article Jon Tenney Net Worth Information About we encourage you to read our article.
Incoming search terms:
- annika pampel measurements