|Josh Dallas Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1978|
Josh Dallas is an American actor renowned for his role as Prince Charming/David Nolan in the series Once Upon a Time. He is also recognized as Fandral from the film Thor. He has worked in Royal Shakespeare Company, Royal National Theatre, English National Opera, the New Shakespeare Company, and the Young Vic in the past. Josh also has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Joshua Paul Dallas
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Josh Dallas studied in the New Albany Senior Public High School in Indiana. At the age of 16, he received Sarah Exley Scholarship to study at the Mountview Academy of Theater Arts in London, England, United Kingdom.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Robert Michael Dallas, Jr.
- Mother – Diana Raymond
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Robert Michael Dallas (Paternal Grandfather), Esther Marie Wilson (Paternal Grandmother), James T. Raymond (Maternal Grandfather), Doris Allene Dunlevy (Maternal Grandmother)
Josh Dallas is managed by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Dallas has dated –
- Lara Pulver (2003-2011) – In 2003, Josh met English actress Lara Pulver. The two soon started dating and 4 years later in 2007, they tied the knot in a 16th-century barn in Devon. However, things started to fall out between them, and they finally divorced in 2011.
- Ginnifer Goodwin (2011-Present) – In the fall of 2011, Josh began dating actress Ginnifer Goodwin. They met while working on the TV series Once Upon A Time. On April 12, 2014, they got married at an $8 million Asian-Moroccan-inspired home amidst 30 guests in Venice, California. They are blessed with 2 sons named Oliver Finlay Dallas (b. 2014) and Hugo Wilson Dallas (b. 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, Scottish, distant Swiss-German, French, and Irish ancestry.
- Slender jaws
- Short hairstyle
Josh Dallas hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Portraying the character of Prince Charming/David Nolan in the romantic fantasy adventure series Once Upon a Time (2001-2018) which was aired on ABC television. Josh also played the role of Fandral in the Marvel’s adaptation film Thor (2011).
- Making special appearances in TV series like Ultimate Force in 2006 as Weaver, Doctor Who in 2008 as Node 2, Money in 2010 as Spunk Davies, Hawaii Five-0 in 2010 as Ben Bass, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2011 as Kip Woodman, among others
In 2008, he made his theatrical film debut in the crime thriller film 80 Minutes as Floyd.
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut in 2009 by lending his voice to the character of Bragg in the thriller sci-fi film Ghost Machine.
First TV Show
In 2006, he made his first TV show appearance on the war action series Ultimate Force as Weaver.
Josh Dallas works out regularly at the gym. He has also been photographed going to the gym in Los Angeles.
Josh Dallas Favorite Things
- Drink – Colonel E.H. Taylor Single Barrel Bourbon
Source – Maxim
Josh Dallas Facts
- He grew up in New Albany, Indiana.
- He started his career working with the Royal Shakespeare Company. Josh later worked with the Royal National Theatre, English National Opera, The New Shakespeare Company, and the Young Vic.
- As a teenager, he often wore stonewash jeans, a button-down shirt, Doc Martens shoes, and a hemp necklace.
- According to him, one fashion item that every man should own is a pair of nice boots like Shoto, Guidi, Berluti or Red Wing.
- His advice for men going on their first date is to take things slowly and not try too hard to impress his date.
- He always wears a silver Tiffany’s Dog Tag with the initials of his son and DOB inscribed on it.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Josh Dallas / Instagram
In our previous article Brandi Carlile Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.