|Jefri Nichol Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1999|
Jefri Nichol is an Indonesian actor and environmentalist who is best known for the important portrayal of his character Elzan in the film Pertaruhan (2017). He has also starred in several other movies such as Dear Nathan (2017), Something in Between (2018), and Dear Nathan Hello Salma (2018). Jefri has also won over the hearts of Indonesian people with his acts of kindness. He also has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Jefri graduated with a major in technology from a vocational high school. He later completed his education through homeschooling due to his busy acting schedules.
- Father – John Hendri (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Junita Eka Putri
- Siblings – Jessie Putri (Sister)
Jefri was previously represented by Baetz Management.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jefri has dated –
- Shenina Cinnamon – Jefri was in a long-term relationship with actress Shenina Cinnamon in the past.
- Amanda Rawles – There have been rumors that Jefri is in a relationship with social media star Amanda Rawles. The two have been sharing many romantic pictures but have not yet confirmed anything publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
Heart Shaped Lips
Jefri has appeared in a series of unlisted advertisements.
Best Known For
- Starring in several films such as Pertaruhan (2017), Dear Nathan (2017), Something in Between (2018), and Dear Nathan Hello Salma (2018)
- Winning a Piala Maya for Aktor Pendatang Baru Terpilih in 2017 for playing the titular character in the film Dear Nathan (2017)
Jefri made his first theatrical film appearance as Elzan in Pertaruhan in 2017.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Boni in SCTV’s mini-series Kami Rindu Ayah in 2013.
Jefri Nichol Facts
- His father John Hendri works as an ambassador at ITC, Jakarta.
- Jefri’s passion for indulging in environmental wellbeing began since he started watching National Geographic and the Discovery channel at an early age.
- Jefri was discovered by the owner of Beatz Management while at a mall with his family.
- In the past, he was chosen as the ambassador for Friends Care for the Environment.
- As an actor, he aims to create an unforgettable image in the mind of people, just as American actors Brad Pitt and Robert De Niro.
- He idealizes American actors Marlon Brando and Robert De Niro as well as actors Mathias Muchus and Tio Pakusadewo as his inspirations.
- Jefri had planted about 10,000 saplings until May 2018.
- He is often mistaken as the look-alike of the Duke of Dolken.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Jefri Nichol / Instagram