- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Shoe Size
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Album
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Jeffree Star Favorite Things
- Jeffree Star Facts
Jeffrey Lynn Steininger
Orange County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Jeffree Star went to the Pacifica High School in Garden Grove, California.
Singer, songwriter, make-up artist, model, fashion designer, DJ, actor
- Father – Glen Steininger (Passed away when Jeffree was 6 years old)
- Mother – Laurie Steininger (Model)
- Siblings – None
Jeffree Star is represented by Popsicle Records.
Pop, synthpop, electropop, electronic, dance-pop
Popsicle Records, Kon Live
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeffree Star has dated –
- Tyler Carter – Due to their close friendship and their apparent cozy behavior, Jeffree Star had been rumored to be dating musician Tyler Carter from a very long time. However, they made these rumors even more fervent in March 2015 after they shared a steamy kiss and indulged in raunchy PDA at the What Now premiere after party. The fact that Jeffree was officially single at that time only fueled these rumors.
- Chris Crocker (2005-2009) – Jeffree reportedly started dating actor Chris Crocker in 2005. They broke up in 2009 after having dated for around 4 years.
- Nathan Schwandt (2016-Present) – Jeffree started dating Nathan Schwandt in summer of 2016. They had met through Instagram. Their relationship found a place in the gossip tabloids after they were spotted together on the streets of New York City celebrating Jeffree’s birthday. A couple of days into their New York trip, Jeffree confirmed his new relationship by posting their picture on Instagram. He followed it up with another post in January. This time they were pictured in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Race / Ethnicity
His natural hair color isn’t known as he loves to dye the hair in various vibrant hues.
- Loves wearing makeup.
- His multicolored and flamboyant hairstyles.
- Numerous tattoos
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12.5 in or 32 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Jeffree Star has appeared in a series of TV commercials for products from his own Jeffree Star Cosmetics brand.
He has starred in adverts for Velour Liquid Lipstick and Lip Ammunition among other products.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- His unique and flamboyant gender-bending persona and appearance.
- His popularity as a makeup and fashion influencer on YouTube. He has over 5 million followers on his official YouTube channel.
In September 2009, Jeffree released his debut studio album, Beauty Killer, which was a mild success.
In 2008, he made his first film appearance in the musical comedy movie, Hella Crazy.
First TV Show
In July 2007, Jeffree made his TV show debut as himself on the talk show, Spread TV.
Jeffree is well aware of the importance of working out and has often lauded benefits of working out in his social media updates. We all know that Jeffree loves to walk the talk and is pretty consistent in his workout routine.
Jeffree Star Favorite Things
- Emoji Alter Ego – Red lipstick one or the handcuff one
- Favorite Thing About London – Architecture
- Boy Band – Backstreet Boys
- Song – 2 Become 1 by Spice Girls
- Products From Her Makeup Collection – Peach Goddess Skin Frost and Unicorn Blood Velour Liquid Lipstick
- Snapchat Filter – Flower Crown
Source – Cosmopolitan
Jeffree Star Facts
- Jeffree became obsessed with makeup by the age of 13. He had started experimenting with his mother’s makeup products and often tried to recreate looks from popular fashion magazines.
- After graduating from high school, he moved to Los Angeles and took up various modeling, music and makeup jobs to pay his bills and to keep himself afloat.
- On the weekends, he often used to sneak into swanky LA clubs, where he impressed club goers with his brilliant makeup skills and helped him establish contacts.
- His club contacts helped him get makeup gigs for fashion and music video shoots. It also helped him start his modeling career as well.
- Jeffree was the tattoo artist Kat Von D’s close friend, with Kat being responsible for most of his body art. However, in July 2016, Kat announced in a lengthy Facebook post that she was disassociating herself from Jeffree as she was tired of his inappropriate behavior which included drug use promotion, bullying, and racism.
- In April 2016, he posted a series of tweets in which he slammed Kylie Jenner for lack of quality control in her latest range of lip gloss, which had led to the presence of split bristles in the product.
- Jeffree has been found guilty of making racist and vile comments in his past videos. In June 2017, he created an exclusive video to apologize for his past offensive racist behavior.
- In 2014, he launched his Jeffree Star Cosmetics line and has over the years released products ranging from gaudy eyeshadows to bright and vibrant lip glosses.
- Visit his official website @ jeffreestarcosmetics.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Myspace, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image from Victoria Morse / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
In our previous article How to gain Tarzan shape? Follow Christopher Lambert we encourage you to read our article.