|Jeff Hardy Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1977|
Jeff Hardy is a famous WWE wrestler best known for his finishing move Swanton Bomb. He has often made appearances in WWE with his face painted in bright fluorescent colors, funky dance moves and his hair dyed in different colors each time that attracted him a lot of fan following in his days in WWE. Jeff has over 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 1.5 million Twitter followers.
Jeffrey Nero Hardy
Jeff Brother Nero, Ingus Jynx, Itchweeed, Jeff Hardy, Willow, Wolverine, Keith Davis, The Charismatic Enigma, Jeffy, Enigmatic Soul, Rainbow-Haired Warrior, Jeffro
Cameron, North Carolina, United States
Jeff studied U.S. History and Arts in school for extra credit.
Wrestler, Singer-Songwriter, Painter, and Musician
- Father – Gilbert Hardy
- Mother – Ruby Moore Hardy (Died in 186 due to brain cancer)
- Siblings – Matt Hardy (Older Brother) (Wrestler)
Jeff Hardy is represented by WWE.
In WWE, he was previously represented by –
- Michael Hayes (1999)
- Gangrel (1999)
- Terri Runnels (October 1999)
- Lita (2000)
Alternative rock, alternative metal, indie, acoustic
Vocals, guitar, piano
Impact Wrestling Music, TNAKO Music, OTM Records
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeff Hardy has dated –
- Beth Britt (1999-Present) – Jeff met Beth in a club in Southern Pines, North Carolina shortly after he and his brother Matt had won their tirst Tag Team title. The couple started dating and after remaining in a long-term relationship announced in August 2010 that Beth was pregnant with their first child. Their daughter was born on October 19, 2010. The next year, Jeff tied the knot with Beth on March 9, 2011, and the couple’s second daughter was born on December 31, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Arched eyebrows
- Pierced ears
- Neck Tattoos
- Beard style
Jeff Hardy has appeared in the Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli commercial in 2001.
He has also been seen in the ShopTNA.com commercial.
Best Known For
- Being one of the famous WWE wrestlers
- Winning the WWE Tag Team title 6 times along with his brother Matt Hardy
First Wrestling Match
His first recorded match was for WWF on May 23, 1994, against Razor Ramon.
Jeff released his first album titled Plurality of Worlds in November 2013.
First TV Show
Jeff’s first TV show appearance was in WWF Action Zone in 1994.
During his time in WWE, he trained under the guidance of Dorrance Earnest Funk Jr. (also known as Dory Funk Jr.) and Michael Seitz (also known as Michael Hayes).
Jeff Hardy’s workout sessions consist mainly of bench presses and heavy weight lifting.
- Finishing Moves
- Twist of Fate
- Swanton Bomb
- Twist of Fate (Front Facelock into Cutter/Stunner)
- Reverse Twist of Fate/Extreme Twist of Fate (Inverted Facelock into Neckbreaker Slam)
- Trademark Moves
- Spine Line
- Whisper in the Wind
- Double Leg Drop to groin
- Flying Clothesline
- Flying Leg Drop
- Sit-Down Jawbreaker
- Snap Reverse STO
- Compactor (Russian Legsweep into a roll-up pin)
- 450 Splash
Jeff Hardy Favorite Things
- Subjects In School – U.S. History, Arts
- Idol Wrestlers – Sting, The Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels
Source – Wikipedia
Jeff Hardy Facts
- Jeff’s mother passed away because of brain cancer when he was just 9.
- At the age of 12, he started developing an interest in motocross and raced for the first time when he was in grade 9.
- His first bike was Yamaha YZ-80, which he got when he was 13.
- Jeff also played baseball but had to quit because of an arm injury he suffered from motocross racing.
- He played American football in school as a fullback and linebacker, that he later left for wrestling.
- In 1992, Jeff and his brother Matt along with their other friends formed a wrestling federation called the Trampoline Wrestling Federation.
- Before entering the world of WWF, Jeff and his brother Matt formed Organization of Modern Extreme Grappling Arts, which was a wrestling promotion aka OMEGA.
- In his initial years in WWF, he worked as a jobber, who is someone who loses in order to show the other wrestler in a bright light, starting at the age of 16.
- Jeff signed his first full-time contract with WWF in April 1998.
- Before getting famous as the Hardy Boys, the brothers were called the Jynx Brothers.
- After gaining fame, he was released from WWE on April 22, 2003, on account of being addicted to drugs and being erratic.
- He then signed with TNA (short for Total Nonstop Action) and made his debut on June 23, 2004. His contract with the TNA ended in June 2006.
- He returned to WWE by signing a contract with them in 2006.
- There was a fire that completely burned Jeff’s house on March 15, 2008. Fortunately, the wrestler was not at home but he lost one of his pet dogs named Jack in the fire.
- Jeff was sent to Smackdown from RAW on June 23, 2008.
- In December 2008, Jeff became the WWE Champion for the first time at Armageddon.
- He was arrested for containing controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steroids on September 11, 2009.
- Jeff formed a band called PeroxWhy?Gen with fellow wrestler Shannon Moore. Shannon later left the band to focus on his career while Jeff is still associated with it.
- He became the youngest WWE Intercontinental champion when he was 23 years old.
- He got a lot of fan following because of his costumes, face painted in fluorescent colors, funky dance moves, and hair dyed in different colors.
- He is a dog lover and has had pet dogs named Imagi, a South American raccoon, Liger and a prairie dog named Whitty.
- In his front yard, Jeff has a real-life man-made volcano and a 30 feet alien statue made of tin foil in the backyard of his house.
- He has a self-titled brand which can be visited @ jeffhardybrand.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Mike Kalasnik / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
In our previous article Bárbara Evans Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.