|Jasmin Howell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 17, 1988|
Jasmin Howell is a fashion and lifestyle blogger, and a successful entrepreneur. She has partnered with brands like Tiffany & Co, Emirates, Mercedes Benz, L’Oreal, and Burberry. She has also represented TRESemmé Australia as their brand ambassador. Jasmin is also the founder of Friend in Fashion and Mama Zuzu consultancy and enjoys a social media fan base of over 500k followers on Instagram.
Jasmin Howell attended Flinders University, in Adelaide, South Australia and graduated in marketing and management.
Blogger, Instagram Influencer, Entrepreneur, Host
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Jasmin Howell self-manages her business.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmin Howell has dated –
- Raz (2012-Present) – Jasmin is married to a fellow Australian, Raz. They got married in Cabo, Mexico in 2012. Although Jasmin has not shared many details about her relationship, the couple seems to be in love and going strong with time.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite physique
- High cheekbones
- Narrow jawline
Jasmin Howell has either endorsed or promoted brands like Runaway the label, Cmeo Collective, Miss Aimmey, Laura Mercier, Giorgio Armani, Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC, Stila, Chanel, Mecca Cosmetica, UNIQLO AUSTRALIA, SHEIKE, Lovers and Friends, REVOLVE, Veuve Clicquot, Le Bohème, Merrywell Bar & Dining, E L I Y A ⠀T H E⠀ L A B E L, NEUE BLVD, and CULT GAIA.
She has also been the brand ambassador for TRESemmé Australia.
Best Known For
- Being a fashion and lifestyle blogger influencing women through her sense of style. She is the founder of the Friend in Fashion and has worked in collaborations with other notable brands like Loreal, BMW, Pandora, and Estee Lauder.
- Her unique style which has earned her over 600k followers on Instagram
Jasmin Howell works out daily for 30 minutes. She likes variation in her workout so she indulges in gym workouts along with some other activities like boxing, Pilates, swimming, and dancing. While she works out 3 times a week at the gym, the rest of the week is dedicated to her other workout activities. Jasmin has shared her 30 minutes of easy workout exercises that can either be done at home or at the gym. It goes like –
- Run (or jog) for 3 km. Intensify it by sprinting and jogging.
- Skip for 2 minutes. Take breaks when needed.
- Do 20 lunges on each side.
- Another 20 side lying hip abductions on each side
- 20 leg kicks
- 20 push-ups
- 20 tricep dips
- 2-minute plank
Repeat the entire circuit.
As for her diet, she takes more nutrient-rich meals which include green vegetables and fruits. She often advises to cut down on sugar, drink more water, and get enough sleep. She also advises to minimize spending time with digital devices and opt for a more physically active lifestyle.
Jasmin Howell Favorite Things
- Foundation – Giorgio Armani
- Product – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Enhancing Serum
Source – Beauticate.com
Jasmin Howell Facts
- Previously, she worked as a financial consultant in the corporate sector.
- She has donned the role of a host at many fashion events and has often been spotted in behind-the-scenes videos in many Fashion Week events.
- She has also worked with websites like PopSugar.
- Taking inspiration from her nomadic lifestyle, she has even designed jewelry and has sold it under the name of Jasmin jewelry.
- She is also the creator of a digital marketing company called Mama Zuzu, which is dedicated to providing assistance to various brands.
- Jasmin has designed a collection of fashionable clothes by collaborating with brands like Asilio, Decjuba, and Backstage Clothing.
- She has also launched her naturally rich beauty product, Santorini Skin, which is available online @ santoriniskin.com.
- Visit her official website @ friendinfashion.com.au.
- Follow Jasmin Howel on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jasmin Howel / Instagram
In our previous article Bárbara Evans Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.