|Janet Montgomery Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1985|
Janet Montgomery is a British actress who had planned to pursue a career as a professional dancer. However, by the time, she got out of college, she had decided to become an actress. The lack of formal training proved to be an obstacle at the start but she managed to deliver strong performances in theatre productions. She got her start with a guest appearance in teen drama TV series, Skins. Later, she hit it big with a recurring role in the popular TV series, Entourage.
Janet Ruth Montgomery
Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Janet Montgomery went to the Stella Mann College of Performing Arts, Bedford. She had received a dance scholarship to study at the college.
- Father – Shaun P. Montgomery
- Mother – Ann Porter
- Siblings – Jason Montgomery (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Robert A. Montgomery (Paternal Grandfather), Eileen Hamilton (Paternal Grandmother)
Janet Montgomery is represented by –
- Management 360 (Talent Management Company)
- Hamilton Hodell (Talent Agency)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Janet Montgomery has dated –
- Jeremy Renner (2011) – In May 2011, Just Jared website claimed that Janet was dating actor, Jeremy Renner. It was reported that they met on a flight from Vancouver to Los Angeles. At that time, Janet was shooting for Human Target and Renner was filming Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. They later caught up in Berlin and then were spotted on a date in L.A.’s Runyon Canyon.
- Charlie Cox (2014-2015) – Montgomery started dating actor Charlie Cox in May 2014. She first met Cox in New York City, while he was in town shooting for Boardwalk Empire. They decided to end their relationship in the early months of 2015.
- Charlie Muirhead (2016-2017) – According to media reports, Janet started dating British Internet entrepreneur, Charlie Muirhead, in the early months of 2016. They were spotted together as a couple at numerous red carpet events and they didn’t shy away from flaunting their relationship on the social media either. It was even reported that they had got engaged. However, their relationship didn’t last the distance and they broke up in 2017.
- Joe Fox (2017-Present) – Montgomery started dating creative copywriter Joe Fox towards the end of 2017. In November 2018, she took to her Instagram account to reveal that she and Fox were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and Scottish ancestry.
Janet Montgomery has used her social media activity to promote products and brands such as –
- Jill Stuart
- COS Stores
- Sea NY
- Sergio Rossi
Best Known For
- Portraying the lead role of Mary Sibley in the supernatural horror TV series, Salem from 2014 to 2017
- Having played the role of Eric Murphy’s assistant Jennie in HBO’s comedy-drama TV series, Entourage from 2010 to 2011
- Having appeared in popular TV shows such as Downton Abbey, The Romanoffs, New Amsterdam, and This Is Us
In 2009, she made her theatrical film debut as Serina in the slasher horror movie, The Hills Run Red.
First TV Show
In 2008, Janet Montgomery made her first TV show appearance in the Tony episode of the teen drama TV series, Skins.
Janet keeps herself in top shape by relying on the guidance of her personal trainer Steve Moyer, who has trained several other popular Hollywood divas such as Zoe Saldana and Marisa Tomei. Moyer typically uses a mixture of cardio work and weight training exercises in his workout sessions.
Janet Montgomery Favorite Things
- Online Shops – Net-a-Porter and Polyvore
Source – LA Times
Janet Montgomery Facts
- Despite having studied dance in the college, she decided to pursue a career in acting.
- As she hasn’t studied acting in college, she found it hard to find representation. She finally got her breakthrough after collaborating with her friend Gethin Anthony for a production of a play.
- She was offered the role of Sandra Bullock‘s daughter in the drama movie, The Blind Side. However, her contract with FOX made it impossible for her to accept the film role.
- She twice screen-tested for the female lead opposite Matt Damon in the romantic thriller movie, The Adjustment Bureau. However, the movie producers eventually decided to go with Emily Blunt.
- In 2010, she got her first big breakthrough after she was cast in a recurring role in the popular TV show, Entourage.
- She became a household role in 2010 after she was cast in the main role in the action drama TV series, Human Target.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.
Incoming search terms:
- janet montgomery age