|James Abrahart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1988|
James Abrahart is a British singer-songwriter, composer, and producer who has also been nominated for Grammy Award. He is a major emerging musician and has worked with several artists including Jason Derulo, Justin Bieber, Usher, Camila Cabello, Martin Garrix, Kevin Gates, Fifth Harmony, Chris Brown, Keith Urban, Fetty Wap.
James John Abrahart Jr.
Brentwood, Essex, United Kingdom
James Abrahart divides his time among –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
JHart went to Brentwood Preparatory School. After his family moved to Atlanta, he attended a local school and became a part of his school gospel choir.
Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Vocal Producer, Entrepreneur, Composer
- Father – He owns a supplier of copiers and fax machines company in the UK named Altodigital.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – James has a brother and 2 sisters.
Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, House, Tropical House, Country
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
James has revealed that he had been in a toxic relationship before which ended abruptly.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful smile
- Heart shaped face
James has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Writing the song, Never Again, for singer Trey Songz‘s studio album, Chapter V
- Achieving noticeable commercial success in 2014 with the track, Change Your Mind, from Trey Songz’ 6th album, Trigga
- His work with artists and groups like Inna, Pitbull, Fifth Harmony, Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Keith Urban, Camila Cabello, Chris Brown, Fetty Wap, and Timeflies
- Co-writing the song, Know Better, by Kevin Gates from the film, Suicide Squad (2016)
As a Singer
In 2012, James debuted as a recording artist with the name, JHart, by featuring in the dance hit, Surrender, by Paul Oakenfold.
In 2018, he was featured as a singer in the song, Feel On Me, by Ghosted.
James Abrahart Facts
- James Abrahart is a Grammy-nominated artist.
- He was raised in Brentwood, Essex but his family later shifted to Atlanta, Georgia.
- His parents got him a drum kit when he was a kid. That was his first encounter with music.
- During a school trip to the Alps, James got seriously injured. While recovering from the injury, he started merging beats and creating music. Later, he asked his parents to get him some software like Sonic Foundry and Sony Vegas.
- JHart is the owner of Global Image Music which is a sister company of his father’s company.
- He spent a major part of his childhood practicing keyboard and generating music.
- JHart admires Usher, Kirk Franklin, and J Moss.
- His journey as a musician began in 2008 when he got a chance to work with producer Polow Da Don for a 12-month internship.
- In 2011, the manager Mike Caren praised James’ work and referred him to work with Cody Simpson.
- By the age of 22, Abrahart had worked with artists like Wynter Gordon, Karmin, and Flo Rida.
- In summer 2012, his track, Take You, was featured in Justin Bieber‘s studio album, Believe. It became an instant hit and more than 3 million copies were sold across the globe and the song topped the music charts in 16 countries.
- The same year, James also worked with singers Trey Songz and Jason Derulo.
- He received the Vilcek Prize for Creative Promise in Contemporary Music in 2013.
- James has been nominated for Grammy Awards 2017 for his performance in Ripcord By Keith Urban, for co-writing a song of the film, Sucide Squad (2016), and for the album, Purpose, by Justin Bieber.
- Follow James Abrahart on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Michael Laufer123 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0
In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.