The English actress Jacqueline Jossa is best recognized by the fans for her performance as Lauren Branning in the television series, EastEnders. She grew up receiving professional acting training and improved her skills through theater. In 2010, she took over the role of Lauren Branning in EastEnders from Madeline Duggan who had been playing the character since 2006. Jacqueline continued to play the role till 2018 and her outstanding performance got nominated for several awards during these years. She remains pretty active in the industry and the future projects look very promising for her. As far as the private life of the actress is concerned, Jacqueline Jossa began dating actor Dan Osborne in 2013 and the couple announced their marriage in mid-2017.
Jacqueline Jossa Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jacqueline Mary Jossa
- Nicknames: Jacqueline
- Date of Birth: October 29, 1992
- Birthplace: London Borough of Bexley, UK
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jacqueline Jossa Height Weight Age Body Measurements Facts
Jacqueline Jossa Family Details:
- Father: John Jossa
- Mother: Sarah Jossa
- Siblings: Katrina Jossa (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Daniel Osborne (m. 2017)
- Children Name: Ella Osborne and Mia Osbourne (Daughters)
Jacqueline Jossa Relationships History:
- Dan Osborne – Actor (2013)
Jacqueline Jossa Career Highlights:
- First Film: None
- First TV Show: EastEnders (2010)
Jacqueline Jossa Distinctive Features:
Jacqueline Jossa Body Measurements:
The actress Jacqueline Jossa height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Jacqueline Jossa Interesting Facts:
- Actress Megan Jossa is her cousin.
- Her two older brothers died in infancy.
- She was named after her paternal aunt, Jacqueline Jossa.