|Isilda Moreira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1998|
Isilda Moreira is a Portuguese model best known for having walked the ramp for several top designer brands such as Marc Jacobs, Loewe, Moncler, and Michael Kors. She has also been featured in several magazines such as Marie Claire, Elle Czech Republic, and Vogue Portugal.
Details about Isilda’s education are not known publicly.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is represented by –
- Central Models – Lisboa (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – New York
- New Madison Models – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Italy
- Models 1 – London
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isilda has dated –
- Diego Batista (2015-Present) – Professional S.L.Benfica football player Diego Batista and Isilda have been dating since 2015. The couple can be seen together in several pictures on their Instagram accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cape Verdean ancestry.
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Isilda has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Cia Maritima Swimwear
She was brought up in a Christian household.
Best Known For
- Walking the runway for several brands such as Marc Jacobs, Moncler, Michael Kors, and Loewe
- Being selected to model at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2018
First TV Show
Isilda made her first TV show appearance in the New York Fashion Week Spring 2017 Special episode of the talk show, Fashion Police in 2017.
Isilda Moreira Favorite Things
- Photoshoot – Luis Onofre’s campaign
Source – GoncaloMCatarino.com
Isilda Moreira Facts
- In 2018, she was selected to walk the ramp at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- At the age of 14, Isilda was discovered at a mall while she was on a summer holiday in London.
- The first agency she joined was Best Models in Portugal.
- Isilda continued to study while she worked as a model and she often used to study while she was on the modeling site.
- To get the right expressions for Snapchat, she enjoys listening to music.
- She enjoys diving with dolphins.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Isilda Moreira / Instagram