|Eric Nenninger Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1978|
Eric Nenninger is a well distinguished American actor who is best known for playing the role of Scott Braddock in Jeepers Creepers II (2003). He is also noted for starring in many shows like Malcolm in the Middle (2000-2002), Generation Kill (2008), and Glory Daze (2010-2011). Eric is also a member of the American Economic Association and the SAG-AFTRA labour union.
Eric John Nenninger
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Eric went to Immacolata Elementary in Richmond Heights. He later started studying at the Ladue Horton Watkins High School, Missouri.
In 1997, he enrolled at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Los Angeles. Later, in the year 2000, he joined the British American Drama Academy, Oxford.
Then, Eric studied at The 2nd City Improv School, in Chicago and was also a trainee at Lesly Kahn & Co. in Los Angeles, California.
- Father – Joseph Charles “Joe” Nenninger
- Mother – Joan Wrobel
- Siblings – Sheri Nenninger (Sister) (Deceased)
- Others – Glennon E. Nenninger (Paternal Grandfather), Olive Pamelia Muschamp (Paternal Grandmother), John Eugene Wrobel (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Frances Denny (Maternal Grandmother)
Eric is represented by –
- Pakula King & Associates
- SBV Talent – Commercial Agent
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eric has dated –
- Angel Parker – Actress Angel Parker met Eric in Los Angeles while they attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. On August 10, 2002, they finally tied the knot and have 2 children – a son named James Nenninger and a daughter named Naomi Nenninger.
Race / Ethnicity
Eric is of German, English, Scottish, Irish, Polish, and possibly French descent.
Eric has appeared in several commercials for brands such as –
- FedEx (2001)
- Bud Light (2011)
- AT&T (2016)
Best Known For
- Being cast as Scott Braddock in Victor Salva’s horror film, Jeepers Creepers II (2003)
- Starring in several shows such as Malcolm in the Middle (2000–2002), Generation Kill (2008), Glory Daze (2010), and Kickin’ It (2012-2014)
As a Singer
Eric contributed his vocals to the song, The Candy Man (Originally sung by Sammy Davis Jr.), on Malcolm in the Middle in 2003.
Eric made his theatrical film debut as Scott Braddock in the horror film, Jeepers Creepers II, in 2003.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut as Jared Chirp in the sci-fi drama series, The X-Files, in 2000.
Eric stays fit by working out on a regular basis and has also been able to maintain a lean physique. He also enjoys quick outdoor workouts.
Eric Nenninger Favorite Things
- Cities In The World – New Orleans, Louisiana
Source – Instagram
Eric Nenninger Facts
- Eric was raised in St. Louis, Missouri. Later, in 1997, he shifted to Los Angeles to learn acting and a year later, in 2000, he moved to Oxford, London to take his acting skills a step forward.
- He has voiced the character of Matthew Ryan on the video game, L.A. Noire.
- Growing up, he would often try to make his grandfather laugh with his silly jokes.
- His career in entertainment began with the role of a ‘ham’ when he was at Immacolata Elementary in Richmond Heights.
- Follow Eric Nenninger on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Eric Nenninger / Instagram
In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.