She divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City.
After the completion of her high school education, Elizabeth Turner got enrolled at the Duke University. At the university, she studied psychology for 4 years. She graduated from the university in 2014.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sarah Turner (Sister)
Elizabeth Turner is represented by –
- W 360 Management
- Definition Entertainment
- Elite Model Management
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Turner has opted to remain silent about her private life, which makes it difficult to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Elizabeth Turner has been featured in the promotional campaigns for the leading fashion brands such as Guess.
She has also exploited her strong social media presence to promote a number of products and brands.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being featured in popular publications such as Maxim.
She is yet to be cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Elizabeth Turner hasn’t appeared on any TV show till date.
Elizabeth works out regularly to preserve her enviable figure. In her interview with the GQ magazine, she has revealed that she loves working on her body and making it stronger. However, she doesn’t rely on one workout style for her fitness routine and likes to switch it around to keep things interesting.
She loves using boxing as an effective cardio routine. For her boxing routine, she often hits BoxUnion in Los Angeles. She also likes to go for yoga sessions, which improves her body tone and takes care of her mental wellness as well.
Elizabeth Turner Favorite Things
- Best Dish She Can Cook – Vegan Chili
- TV Guilty Pleasure – Nashville
- Song – Adorn by Miguel
- SI Swimsuit Model – Nina Agdal
- Sports – Tennis
- Sportsman – Roger Federer
- Body Part In Men – Strong arms
- Travel Destination – Australia
- Prized Possession – Her diploma from the Duke University
Source – SI, GQ
Elizabeth Turner Facts
- She grew up in Griffin, a small Georgian town situated in the south of Atlanta.
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have loved to pursue a Ph.D. degree in psychology and eventually become a psychiatrist.
- In her off time, she loves to read and go to the movies.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Elizabeth Turner / Instagram
In our previous article Kinsey Wolanski Age, Weight,Height Information About we encourage you to read our article.