William Sami Etienne Grigahcine
DJ Snake’s educational background is not known.
DJ, Record Producer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
DJ Snake is managed by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, USA
- Red Level Agency Ltd., Hong Kong
Vinyl Player, Laptop, Vocals
- Columbia Records
- Interscope Records
- Mad Decent
- Spinnin’ Records
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
DJ Snake is pretty secretive about his personal matters. There is no information about his current relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Algerian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Very short to shaved hairstyle
- Wears stud earrings
- Wears shades most of the time
DJ Snake’s tracks have featured in several commercials.
- “Turn Down for What” has featured in the Sol Republic DECK commercial.
- “Get Low” has featured in Dodge and Taco Bell commercials.
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Producing Lady Gaga’s album Born This Way. The album which was released by Interscope Records on May 23, 2011, earned him a Grammy nomination for 2012’s Album of the Year award.
- “Lean On” track, which he collaborated with Major Lazer featuring MØ in 2015. The track became an instant hit and its video, shot in India, was named “The Best Videos of 2015” with more than 1 billion views on YouTube. The track peaked at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Being a member of Pardon My French team, a group consisting of four French DJs.
On August 5, 2016, DJ Snake released his debut album named Encore under Interscope Label. The album features collaborative work with artists like Bipolar Sunshine, Skrillex, Yellow Claw, Justin Bieber, among others.
DJ Snake hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
DJ Snake is yet to make an appearance on a TV Show.
DJ Snake’s Information Abouts aren’t known.
DJ Snake Favorite Things
- Type Of Food – Cuban
- City – New York
Source – Twitter, Twitter
DJ Snake Facts
- He was only 14 years old when he started DJ-ing.
- DJ Snake used to be a graffiti artist.
- He was inspired to become a DJ after watching a scene in the French film La Haine, in which DJ Cut Killer was creating music.
- He does not like the name “Snake” and prefers being called Will or William.
- In April 2014, FoxWeekly labeled DJ snake as an “Artist to Watch”.
- His track “Drop” created in collaboration with Diplo, was used as a soundtrack for the comedy series Entourage.
- He performed at the 2015 Coachella Music Festival.
- His tracks “Get Low” and “Turn Down for What” were featured in the film Furious 7.
- He maintains that he has never smoked, drank or done drugs in his life.
- Visit his official website @ www.djsnake.fr.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, and YouTube VEVO.
Featured Image by Guess Agency / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
In our previous article Kinsey Wolanski Age, Weight,Height Information About we encourage you to read our article.