|Daniella Baltodano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 2003|
Daniella Baltodano is an American actress who is distinguished for her role as Celia Solis in Desperate Housewives (2008-2012). She has also starred in several other TV shows including the Primetime Emmy award winning show Shameless in 2014.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Daniella studied at Warren High School in Downey, California.
- Father – Chale Baltodano (News Photographer, Field Engineer)
- Mother – Dina Baltodano
- Siblings – Alexandria Baltodano (Younger Sister), Isabella Baltodano (Younger Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniella prefers to keep her dating life a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Daniella has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Celia Solis in ABC’s hit TV show Desperate Housewives for 4 seasons from 2008-2012
- Starring in several other shows including Shameless in 2014
First TV Show
Daniella made her first TV show appearance as Celia Solis on ABC’s Desperate Housewives in 2008.
Daniella Baltodano Favorite Things
Source – Twitter
Daniella Baltodano Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States.
- Daniella is the oldest of 3 daughters born to Dina and Chale Baltodano.
- She and Demi Lovato‘s step-sister Madison De La Garza are good friends. The two starred as sisters on Desperate Housewives.
- Daniella played the character of Celia Solis, the biological daughter of Gabrielle Solis played by Eva Longoria and Carlos Solis played by Ricardo Antonio Chavira on Desperate Housewives.
- She is not afraid of spiders and once held a huge tarantula that she referred to as a fluffy one.
- Daniella is a huge Ariana Grande fan.
- She was 4 years old when she started acting.
- As children, her younger sisters Alexandria and Isabella also wanted to be aspiring actors just like their older sister.
- In 2017, Daniella appeared in a video titled “Desperate Housewives Reunion! | Mad De La Garza” which was uploaded to Madison De La Garza’s YouTube channel. In the video, she spoke about taking a break from acting in order to focus on her studies.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Daniella Baltodano / Twitter