Born on 16 April 1984, Claire Foy is an English actress. After receiving professional training and improving her skills by appearing in plays, Claire made her on-screen debut in 2008 through TV series Being Human. During her career over TV, she has appeared in many shows so far with major roles in Upstairs Downstairs, The Promise, Wolf Hall and The Crown. Along with this, Foy has also done some work on big-screen, having starred in movies like Wreckers, Rosewater, Vampire Academy and Breathe. Due to her exceptional performances as an actress, she has received several awards as well. As far as her personal life is concerned, Claire Foy has been married to actor Stephen Campbell Moore since 2014.
Claire Foy Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Claire Foy
- Nicknames: Claire
- Date of Birth: 16 April 1984
- Birthplace: Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Claire Foy Measurements Height Weight Age Bra Size
Claire Foy Family Details:
- Father: David Foy
- Mother: Caroline Foy (Pharmaceutical Company Worker)
- Siblings: Robert Foy (Older Brother), Gemma Foy (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Stephen Campbell Moore (m. 2014)
- Children Name: One Daughter
Claire Foy Career Highlights:
- First Film: Season of the Witch (2011)
- First TV Show: Being Human (2008)
Claire Foy Distinctive Features:
Claire Foy Body Measurements:
The complete Claire Foy measurements details are listed below such as her weight, height, dress, bust, hip, waist, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 162 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 34A
- Cup Size: A
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Claire Foy Interesting Facts:
- Claire Foy wants to Star in a Musical.
- She has an interest in starting a political career.
- As a child, she had no plans about becoming an actress.