- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Dress Size
- Bra Size
- Shoe Size
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Chrishell Stause Favorite Things
- Chrishelle Stause Facts
Terrina Chrishell Stause
Draffenville, Kentucky, United States
She attended Murray State University in Kentucky where she earned a Bachelor’s in Theater, in 2003.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chrishell has dated –
- Matthew Morrison (2004-2007) – The actors Matthew Morrison and Chrishell started dating in 2004. The two got engaged later in December 2006 and planned to marry in 2007. However, things didn’t work out. Matthew felt under pressure to settle down and start a family and hence, changed his mind shortly.
- Graham Bunn (2007-2010) – The Bachelorette’s Graham Bunn and Chrishell dated on and off before they finally declared they were a couple. However, things didn’t work out after Bunn went on the ABC reality show. They broke up right before his show aired in 2010.
- Justin Hartley (2014–Present) – Actors Chrishell and Justin Hartley started dating in 2014 after meeting on the set of the soap opera, The Young and the Restless. They made their engagement public in July 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has Irish and Native American roots while on her father’s side, she is of half Japanese and half Spanish descent.
Her engaging smile
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Along with her best friend Missy, Chrishell is a celebrity spokesperson for Proactiv. Her tagline is “My skin is clear and radiant, both on-camera and off!”
Best Known For
- Playing Amanda Dillon on All My Children for over 6 years and Jordan Ridgeway in Days of Our Lives from 2013 to 2015.
- Playing Bethany Bryant on The Young and the Restless which also starred Justin Hartley and her best friend Melissa Claire Egan as a couple!
In 2008, Chrishell was seen in Scaring the Fish for her role as Robin.
First TV Show
In 2005, Stause started appearing in ABC soap opera All My Children in the role of Amanda Dillon Martin.
She follows Barry’s Bootcamp and prefers workouts like running on the treadmill with floor exercises to work on her core.
She also goes for juice cleanses.
Chrishell Stause Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Big Brother
- Color – Pink
Source – Soap Hub, Soap Central
Chrishelle Stause Facts
- She was a member of the improvisational troupe The Groundlings in Los Angeles.
- She has experienced being homeless at various times while growing up, so she supports raising money and volunteering for the California-based charity, Upward Bound House. She volunteers with her best friend Melissa Egan by doing theater classes for the children.
- She has a dog named, Presley.
- Her mother went into labor while she was at a Shell gas station and the attendant, a man named Chris, was especially helpful to her while she was waiting for the ambulance. Her mother honored that event by naming her newborn daughter, Chrishell.
- Growing up, she used to watch The Young and the Restless with her mother. And 11 years after she entered the showbiz, she landed a role in the same show.
- She has a Sagittarius (though her zodiac sign is Cancer) tattoo on her body.
- Chrishell is a big fan of the Dodgers and NASCAR.
- Visit her official website @ chrishell.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
In our previous article Urvashi Rautela Age, Height, Weight Information About we encourage you to read our article.