- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Caterina Scorsone Favorite Things
- Caterina Scorsone Facts
|Caterina Scorsone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1981|
Caterina Scorsone is a Canadian actress known for appearing in various TV shows and films like Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, All I Wanna Do, Missing, and The Third Miracle. She has also endorsed various non-profit organizations like DoSomething and Feeding America. She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Caterina Reminy Scorsone
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Caterina Scorsone went to the Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts in Toronto. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the Trinity College in the University of Toronto. She graduated from the college in 2005 with a major in Literary Studies and a minor in philosophy.
- Father – Antonio Bruno Scorsone (Social Worker)
- Mother – Suzanne Rozell Scorsone (Social Anthropologist)
- Siblings – Francesca Scorsone (Older Sister) (Actress). Overall, she has a younger sister, younger brother, and twin older sisters.
- Others – Walter Henry Rozell, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Gunhild Wilhelmina Nicholson (Maternal Grandmother)
Caterina Scorsone is represented by –
- Kirk Talent Agencies, Inc. (Talent Agency)
- Open Entertainment (Talent Management Company)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caterina Scorsone has dated –
- Rob Giles (2009-Present) – Caterina got married to singer and songwriter Rob Giles, who is a former member of the American rock band, The Rescues in June 2009. In July 2012, she gave birth to their first daughter, Eliza. Her pregnancy was written in the script of Private Practice. She gave birth to Paloma Michaela in November 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Italian ancestry and on her mother’s side, she has Swedish, Scottish, and English ancestry.
- Blue eyes
- Porcelain complexion
Caterina Scorsone has done endorsement work for non-profit organizations like DoSomething and Feeding America.
She was raised in a Catholic household.
However, her religious views as an adult aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Amelia Shepherd in the medical drama TV series, Grey’s Anatomy. She was cast in the similar role in another ABC drama series, Private Practice. Her work in the latter helped her win a Prism Award.
- Being cast in the leading role in the fantasy romance miniseries, Alice.
In 1998, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, All I Wanna Do, which had Kirsten Dunst in the lead role.
First TV Show
In 1996, Caterina Scorsone made her first TV show appearance as Sara Kramer in the TV series, Goosebumps.
Her Information About aren’t known.
Caterina Scorsone Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure – Watching Harry Potter movie series with a cup of tea and a box of Panda licorice.
- Car Music – Hip-hop
Source – Chatelaine
Caterina Scorsone Facts
- While studying at the Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts, she was cast in a local production of Oklahoma!
- At the age of 8, she made a number of guest appearances in the Canadian children’s TV show Mr. Dressup. However, her appearances weren’t credited.
- In her free time, she enjoys swimming and kayaking. In fact, she is a certified canoe instructor.
- She was cast in the role of Amelia Shepherd by Shonda Rhimes in her show Private Practice on the suggestion of Eric Stoltz, who has directed some of the episodes of the show. Stoltz had heard that Rhimes was looking for an actor for the role and he remembered Scorsone’s excellent work after having worked with her in My Horrible Year!
- She was initially cast in the recurring role in the 3rd season of Private Practice. However, the popularity of her character led to her becoming a part of the main cast in the 4th, 5th, and 6th season.
- She was hired to make guest appearances in the 7th and 8th season of Grey’s Anatomy. In the 10th season, she was brought back in recurring basis and by the next season was made a member of the main cast.
- Caterina has performed the single I Play In Your Band with her husband Rob Giles.
- She got her first breakthrough after she was cast as a series regular in the Canadian crime drama TV series, Missing.
- Visit her official website @ caterinascorsone.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
In our previous article Oliver Peck Information About we encourage you to read our article.