- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Girlfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Shoe Size
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Calum Best Favorite Things
- Calum Best Facts
Calum Milan Best
San Jose, California, United States
He is based in London, UK.
But, often travels to Los Angeles for work commitments.
Calum’s formal education information isn’t available.
Model, actor, and television personality
- Father – George Best (Former professional soccer player)
- Mother – Angie Best (Model)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Richard/Dickie Best (Paternal Grandfather), Annie/Anne Withers (Paternal Grandmother), Robert William Brough/Bough Janes (Maternal Grandfather), Marion MacDonald (Maternal Grandmother)
Calum Best is represented by London based Neon Management.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Calum Best has dated
- Kim Kardashian – According to British tabloid Sun, Calum had an affair with famous American socialite Kim Kardashian. They dated each other while they were living in Miami and hadn’t attained public fame. They had met through her stepbrother Brody Jenner and they also used to hang out in same social circles. They remained in contact for a long time. However, Kim’s representative refuted these claims.
- Caprice Bourret (2001) – Best was linked up with actress and model Caprice Bourret in 2001. They had reportedly started going out after getting close during the GQ Man of the Year Awards in September 2001.
- Kimberley Stewart – Calum was first reported to be making moves on music legend Rod Stewart’s daughter, Kimberly Stewart in 2002. They were even spotted snuggling at public events. They were again linked up with each other in February 2007 after they were pictured posing on the red carpet at the Elle Style Awards.
- Rachel Hunter (2002) – In a script right out of the Hollywood movie, just after his first links with Kimberly Stewart, he was rumored to be going out with her former step mother Rachel Hunter (New Zealand supermodel). However, Rod Stewart won’t have been too impressed.
- Catalina Guirado – Calum had an affair with model Catalina Guirado when he was 22 years old while she was 29. They had met in Los Angeles before his modeling career took off. Although she claimed, they had a lovely time together, she was less forthcoming in her praise of his bedroom skills.
- Natalie Denning (2003) – In the second half of 2003, Calum started having affair with model Natalie Denning. However, their fling came to an abrupt end after he stood her up for a romp with a stripper. He had reportedly invited 11 strippers to his hotel pool and ended up taking one of them to his bedroom.
- Alicia Douvall – Calum had an affair with model Alicia Douvall, who is well known for her love of plastic surgeries. Things got really awkward in January 2015 after they both were cast in Celebrity Big Brother.
- Jodie Marsh – Best was reported to have had a fling with glamour model Jodie Marsh, starting from January 2003. They had met at the London’s Funky Buddha nightclub. She later revealed that they waited awhile to get in the bed but by the time they did, they were going mad with passion. He often used to ask her to follow her into loo of the numerous nightclubs they used to visit.
- Carolina Gynning (2004) – Calum had a six-month long affair with Scandinavian model Carolina Gynning in 2004. However, she got fed up of his roving eyes.
- Alexandra Aitken (2004) – According to the British media, Calum was looking to woo socialite Alexandra Aitken in 2004. He even took her along to the Adidas Y-3/Exit magazine held at Kabaret’s Prophecy club.
- Liz McClarnon (2005) – Calum Best hooked up with British singer Liz McClarnon while they were participating in the reality TV show, Celebrity Love Island.
- Jayne Middlemiss (2005) – Jayne Middlemiss was another Celebrity Love Island contestant Calum had his eye in 2005. He seemed to have a special affection for the radio presenter.
- Bianca Gascoigne (2005) – Calum Best and Bianca Gascoigne were the winners of the 2005 Celebrity Love Island. They looked close towards the end of 2005 and they reportedly dated after the end of the show as well. However, their relationship wasn’t officially confirmed by either of them.
- Orlaith McAllister (2005) – Best had a steamy one-night stand with TV personality Orlaith McAllister in March 2005. Best was visiting Belfast for a charity soccer tournament and decided to meet her. He picked her from the city center bar called The Apartment and took her to his room in Ten Square hotel near the center of the city. They were later spotted at trendy Fly Bar with other participants in the Northern Ireland’s annual Soccermagic charity tournament.
- Rebecca Loos (2005) – While participating in Celebrity Love Island, Calum and Rebecca Loos were spotted getting cozy and close on numerous occasions. They shared a passionate kiss on more than one occasion. Plus, there were suspicions that they had s*x in the toilets during the course of the show. She even clashed with Abi Titmuss as Abi tried to steak Calum from her in the show.
- Sarah Harding (2005) – Calum officially dated singer Sarah Harding in 2005. He managed to woo her at the Elle Style Awards held in the same year. He would later admit in an interview that he couldn’t believe his luck at that time. Overall, their eight-month long affair was as wild as it comes. Once, they had gone to a spa in the countryside and had ended up having passionate romp for three continuous days in the king size bed. Their relationship ended the way with the same fiery intent it had existed. They had a huge row after he told her that he wasn’t ready for a relationship.
- Elizabeth Jagger (2005) – In February 2005, Calum was caught on CCTV footage having s*x romp with actress and singer Elizabeth Jagger at the Kabaret’s Prophecy club in London. It was a huge controversy as they were doing it in full view of other clubbers. In March 2005, she won a lawsuit to get a ban on the CCTV pictures. He later admitted that he had sold his personal stories to News of the World, including the story of their romp.
- Lorna Hogan (2005) – Calum Best reportedly met Lorna Hogan in 2005. During their short-lived affair, she got pregnant and later gave birth to a baby girl. Like Calum, she also had an arrangement with News of the World and she passed them stories about other celebrities. Later, she also revealed that the newspaper had tried to cut a deal to get pictures of her yet to be a born girl. They later published headline, Best’s First Grandchild for their exclusive report.
- Lindsay Lohan (2007) – Best was in a high-profile relationship with American actress Lindsay Lohan in 2007. He later claimed that the failure of their relationship was down to the combustible phase of life they were both in. Plus, Lindsay, who was battling with alcoholism, found it difficult to keep up with his wandering ways. He often used to flirt with other women in front of her. They had a mini break-up after she caught him hanging out with another girl in the hotel room. Shortly after, they rekindled their romance but she warned him. Then, he spent a night with an escort, who taped the session and sold images to the leading gossip tabloids. Lindsay had enough and sent him packing.
- Chanelle McCleary – Calum Best had a fling with TV reality star Chanelle McCleary. And, as per McCleary’s interview in April 2017, he was still trying to get her into his bed by sending flirty messages, which included Valentine’s Day greetings.
- Mandy Jiroux (2008-2010) – Calum got in a relationship with recording artist and DJ Mandy Jiroux in 2008. After dating for a brief time, they broke up due to his wavering commitment but got back together in 2009. In 2010, it was even rumored that they had got engaged. However, the engagement rumors were followed by breakup
- Hazel O’Sullivan – Calum was reported to be going out with Irish model Hazel O’Sullivan towards the end of 2011 and the start of 2012. It was also reported that Calum was the cause of showdown between Hazel O’Sullivan and Georgia Salpa, whom he had dated in the past. In December, Georgia spotted Hazel hanging out with Calum at the Fade Street Launch, which prompted her to make a screaming and rage filled call to Hazel.
- Georgia Salpa (2011) – According to reports, Calum started going out with TV personality Georgia Salpa in early months of 2011. However, like many other women, Georgia would find out that her boyfriend didn’t like staying in single place too long. And, by September, their relationship was in tatters as he was pictured by paparazzi sneaking Donna Air home. She would later claim that their relationship was nothing more than a couple of dates.
- Donna Air (2011) – In September 2011, Calum was pictured by the tabloids leaving London nightclub Mahiki with former TV star Donna Air by his side. At that time, he claimed that he was merely giving Donna lift to her home. However, in October 2013, he accepted in an interview that he was playing away from home as well.
- Anna Abramovich (2012) – In 2012, Best was reported to be having an affair with Anna Abramovich, daughter of Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich, who is also the owner of London based soccer club, Chelsea FC. They had first met each other on the London party circuit, a couple of years before they eventually hooked up. Their affair went public after they were pictured soaking up the sun in Sardinia, where Calum was working for Sky Sports and Anna had joined him. Their affair was also widely discussed because Calum was 12 years older than Anna.
- Alexxxa Shore (2012) – In 2012, Calum was pictured by tabloids leaving London nightspot No5 Cavendish Place with adult movie actress Alexxxa Shore and other two blondes. He also had wads of cash in his hand.
- Grace Andrews (2014) – In September 2014, Best was going out with Grace Andrews, who was popular for being a cast member of The Only Way Is Essex. They had reportedly gone out on a couple of dates and she had even taken him on a date to her native Essex.
- Ianthe Rose Cochrane-Stack (2014-2015) – Towards the last months of 2014, Calum started going out with model Ianthe Rose Cochrane-Stack. After his eviction from Celebrity Big Brother in February 2015, they made their relationship public. He even revealed that she had met his mother, which was a first such scenario in his life. However, she decided to dump him in May 2015 after getting tired of his partying lifestyle. He made a genuine effort to win her back and after a couple of weeks, she caved in and they got back together. In July, she dumped him for one final time after having found him drunk with a couple of women in a hotel room. He maintained that they were his old friends.
- Brandi Glanville (2016-2017) – Calum hooked up with Brandi Glanville in late 2016. They had grown close while appearing on the reality TV show, Famously Single. They made their relationship public by spending Thanksgiving together. However, they had rough moments due to his love for drinking. They eventually separated in the early months of 2017.
- Jasmine Waltz (2017) – Calum and American model Jasmine Waltz put up quite a flirty show while they were on Celebrity Brother reality show. In one of the episodes of the show, she was even seen grabbing him by the crotch.
- Marissa Jade (2017) – In August 2017, Calum went out on a date with Celebrity Big Brother contestant Marissa Jade in London. They had met on Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side and they had mutual friends as well. The onlookers reported that they were all over each other in the club and left the club in the same car as well. By the end of August, they were spotted on a flirty ice cream date as well.
- Lindsey Pelas (2016-2017) – Calum started his on and off relationship with Playboy model Lindsey Pelas in August 2016. In May 2017, he ended their relationship for good before participating in the reality show, Celebs Go Dating.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Northern Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
- Tall and muscular body
- Numerous tattoos
His plausible body measurements may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
In his early days as a model, he did some modeling work for clothing and fashion brands.
In 2015, he became the brand ambassador for the Burton Menswear.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being the son of the legendary Manchester United star George Best, who is considered as one of the best wingers to have graced Old Trafford.
- Having appeared in many popular reality TV shows such as Celebrity Love Island and Celebrity Big Brother.
In June 2017, Calum Best made his theatrical film debut in the lead role in British action movie, Dangerous Game.
First TV Show
In September 2001, he made his first TV show appearance as himself in the music talk show, Kelly.
After getting alarmed with the way his life was spiraling out of control due to his alcoholism and party boy lifestyle, Calum decided to turn it around. He decided to start working out. However, he didn’t seriously start focusing on his fitness until he joined the London based Lomax Gym, which was suggested by someone on Twitter.
He eventually started going to gym almost every day and played soccer four days a week as well. He also did a number of fitness boot camps.
When it comes to the gym workout, he prefers to isolate body parts (chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs) and focus on working at individual body part per workout session. He doesn’t fancy leg day but gets pushed on by his trainer Dan.
To complement his workout routine, he tries to have a healthy and balanced diet. But his cravings for sweets prove particularly difficult. His cravings aren’t for chocolate either. He has a weakness for chewy sweets such as Haribo and Jelly Babies.
Calum Best Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Calum Best Facts
- He managed to grab the third position in the 15th season of the reality TV competition, Celebrity Big Brother.
- In collaboration with Jigsaw ESL, he launched his first fragrance Calum in late 2006. He followed it with Best and Day and Night, with the former being a huge success.
- He managed to kick his alcoholism after working in the BBC documentary Brought Up By Booze, which gave him an insight into his father’s as well as general alcoholics psyche.
- Best had done activism work and is a longtime patron of The National Association for Children of Alcoholics (NACOA). He has revealed that interacting with people through NACOA has helped him understand and cope with his father’s illness.
- He started losing hair at the age of 23 and had to undergo at least three hair transplant procedures to correct his receding hairline.
- He blames his mother for his tattoo obsession. She took him to the tattoo parlor at the age of 15. However, to be fair to her, she had told him that it would be his first and the last tattoo.
- His middle name ‘Milan’ was inspired by his godfather Milan Mandarić, who is the former owner of Portsmouth and Sheffield Wednesday soccer clubs and George Best’s close friend.
- In August 2006, he was announced as the winner of the ITV reality TV competition, Celebrity Love Island.
- In October 2013, he filed for bankruptcy and revealed that he was unable to pay the tax bill. His application for IVA (individual voluntary arrangement to avoid bankruptcy) was rejected on three occasions.
- He appeared for tryouts at his father’s former club Manchester United. However, he decided against pursuing a career as a soccer player because he feared he would be compared with his illustrious father.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gilad Glowinsky / Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
In our previous article Urvashi Rautela Age, Height, Weight Information About we encourage you to read our article.