Brooke Lyons is an American actress who has been working in both TV and film industries since 2004. Although her original passion as a child was to become a ballet dancer, unfortunately, had to give up her dream after being diagnosed with scoliosis. After developing some interest in acting, Brooke initially participated in plays and later moved towards the on-screen work. She has remained highly active in the television industry since making her debut in 2004, with some of her most notable performances coming in series like 2 Broke Girls, The Affair, and Life Sentence. Along with TV, the actress has done several big-screen projects as well and made a strong impact with her critically acclaimed performances. As for her private life, Brooke Lyons married film producer Max Osswald in 2014 and the couple welcomed their first child in 2017.
Brooke Lyons Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Brooke Ashley Lyons
- Nicknames: Brooke
- Date of Birth: November 8, 1980
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Brooke Lyons Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Brooke Lyons Family Details:
- Father: James R. Lyons (Surgeon)
- Mother: Penny A. Sousa (Dancer)
- Siblings: Chole Lyons (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Maximillian Osswald (m. 2014)
- Children Name: Sebastian (Son)
Brooke Lyons Relationships History:
- Max Osswald (Film Producer)
Brooke Lyons Career Highlights:
- First Video Game: World of Final Fantasy (2016)
- First Film: The Trap (2005)
- First TV Show: American Dreams (2004)
Brooke Lyons Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete actress Brooke Lyons height, weight, shoe size and other body measurements information.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 2”
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
- Body Measurements: 34-24-36
Brooke Lyons Interesting Facts:
- Brooke Lyons has Italian, Portuguese and Irish ancestry.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a professional dancer.
- The actress graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English Language & Literature from Yale University.