Bradley Gregory James, Jr
Exeter, Devon, England
Bradley James attended the Roundstone Preparatory School in Trowbridge, UK, before moving to the US. While in Jacksonville, he attended the Crown Point Elementary School and Fletcher Middle School in Florida. Upon his return to England, he joined the Madeley High School in Madeley, England. He also went on to attend the Drama Centre London.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Natalie James (Older Sister), Stephanie James (Younger Sister)
Bradley James is represented by
- Ruth Young, United Agents, London, UK
- Chris Hart/Scott Schachter, United Talent, USA
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bradley James has dated
- Georgia King (2010) – Bradley dated British actress Georgia King for nearly a year in 2010. They met on the sets of Merlin where she played the role of Princess Elena.
- Angel Coulby (2011-Present) – Bradley and English actress Angel Coulby met during the shooting for the show Merlin. They fell in love while being paired as an on-screen couple on the show. The couple has been very secretive about their dating life, and as a result, not much is known about them, but they have been going strong since 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Bradley hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
- Essaying the role as Arthur Pendragon in the BBC TV series Merlin.
- Playing the lead role of Damien Thorn in the TV series Damien.
In 2009, Bradley made his theatrical film debut in Portobello 196, a short romantic drama, in which he played the role of a young musician named Jude.
First TV Show
In 2008, Bradley made his first TV show appearance as Jack Roth on Inspector Lewis in the ‘Music to Die For’ episode.
Bradley regularly works out in the gym and has always been involved in sports, especially football, which helps him stay physically fit.
Bradley James Favorite Things
- Food – Steak with vegetables
- Color – Blue
- Ninja Turtle – Raphael
- Music – The Beatles, David Bowie, Michael Jackson
- Movies – The Labyrinth, The Goonies, The James Bond series, The Warriors, and The Usual Suspects
- TV Shows – Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Heroes, Wallander, Gavin & Stacey, Doctor Who, Life (the David Attenborough Nature Series), X Factor, Total Wipeout, Skins and Summer Heights High
- Actor – Will Farrell, Alex Britton
- Actress – Julie Walters
- Sports – Football, cricket, athletics and ping pong
- Football club – Arsenal
Source – Fan Site
Bradley James Facts
- He is very attached to his mother and calls her his ‘source of inspiration’.
- His family moved to Florida, USA briefly for 4 years when he was 9.
- He loves football and often plays in charity matches. Additionally, he plays table tennis as well.
- He has participated in the ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ to raise money in 2014.
- He is a huge fan of the Miami Dolphins, the American football team.
- He did a voice over for the recording of the Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead: Family Multimedia Guide to the British Museum.
- Bradley was cast as the villain Varga in the 2015 released series of Underworld: Blood Wars.
- Follow him on Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0