Billie Kay Age, Height, Weight Information About
|Billie Kay Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1989|
Billie Kay is an Australian professional wrestler known for her successful wrestling career. She is represented by WWE Performance Center in Florida. Billie has endorsed various popular brands like Buff Bake, Techni Sport, Caffeine and Kilos, Fede Swimwear, and Tapout. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Billie Kay, Jessie, Everybody’s Favorite Girlfriend, The Femme Fatale
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Orlando, Florida, United States
Billie attended the Westfields Sports High School in Sydney, Australia.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Jacob McKay (Older Brother)
Billie is managed by the WWE Performance Center in Florida.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Billie has largely remained silent about her personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Billie Kay has used her strong social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Buff Bake
- Techni Sport
- Caffeine and Kilos
- Halo Top Creamery
- Fede Swimwear
- Hot Topic
- Trifecta Nutrition
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a successful professional wrestler and having signed up with WWE. She has performed under their developmental territory, NXT.
- Her close friendship with fellow wrestler Peyton Royce (real name Cassie McIntosh) and their alliance formed together known as The Iconic Duo.
First WWE Match
In June 2015, Billie made her televised in-ring debut in a match against Becky Lynch in an NXT event.
In 2011, Billie made her theatrical film debut as Bekky in the comedy-romance film Mikey’s Extreme Romance.
First TV Show
Billie made her first TV show appearance in 2014 on the NGW British Wrestling Weekly as herself.
Billie trains hard in the gym and it is evident in her strength and endurance. She also eats a healthy diet and sticks to her diet even while traveling. Her go-to food includes protein powder or protein bars, nuts, and tuna. She also utilizes the services of companies offering pre-prepared meals like ICON Meals, Lean Meals, and FlexPro Meals.
Billie Kay Favorite Things
- Wrestling Match – The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in WrestleMania XIX
- Song – Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer
- Genre Of Music – R&B
- Wrestler – The Rock, Peyton Royce
Source – YouTube, YouTube
Billie Kay Facts
- She used to play basketball for the women’s basketball team from New South Wales, Bankstown Bruins, prior to pursuing a career in wrestling. She played in the team from 2011 to 2013 and her team claimed the semi-professional Waratah League championship in 2012. Billie was nicknamed Go Go Gadget, a reference to Inspector Gadget, due to her long arms and legs.
- She made her debut in WWE video games as a playable character in WWE 2018.
- Billie got interested in wrestling after watching it at the age of 10 with her brother. When she was 17, she was trained by Madison Eagles, a two-time SHIMMER Champion, at the Pro Wrestling Alliance School.
- After getting trained for 3 months, her first match was held on her 18th birthday, on June 23, 2007. It was a three-way match against Eagles and Aurora in which Billie won over her opponents.
- Apart from wrestling, her interests lie in watching TV and video games. She is a huge fan of nerdy shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Sailor Moon. In video games, she admires Tomb Raider and the Halo franchises, as well as Superman and Captain America in comic book characters.
- She was a part of a tag team known as The Pink Ladies with her mentor Madison Eagles but they eventually split to forge successful single careers.
- In October 2017, her eponymous action doll was released.
- She joined the esteemed WWE in early 2015 and the following year made her debut on SmackDown.
- Billie was out of action for a few months after her match on November 16, 2017. According to reports, she underwent a surgery for breast augmentation and was recuperating because the surgery requires one to not do any heavy lifting for 6 weeks after the procedure.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Billie Kay / Instagram
In our previous article Ruby Riott Age, Height, Weight Information About our article Ruby Riott Age information is given about.