- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Girlfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Album
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Bad Bunny Favorite Things
- Bad Bunny Facts
Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Bad Bunny joined the University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo to study audiovisual communication but left it midway to focus on his singing career.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has 2 younger brothers.
Bad Bunny is managed by –
- Cardenas Marketing Network (CMD)
- Ramasso Produtora, Talent Management Company, Palermo, Argentina
Latin Trap, Reggaeton
Hear This Music
6 ft or 183 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bad Bunny is quite secretive about his personal life. There is no information regarding his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Puerto Rican descent.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’ or ‘pink’.
- He wears a lot of accessories such as finger rings, chain necklaces, earrings, and nose rings.
- Bald to razor cut hairstyle, which is followed by funky shaved hair design.
- He wears round colored eyeglass almost every time.
Bad Bunny hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most influential faces in bringing Latin trap music into the limelight with his unique reggaeton rhythms before the global audience.
- His independent single Diles which gave him the worldwide recognition. Later, singing up with DJ Luían’s record label, Hear this Music, gave him the platform on a larger scale.
- His collaborated work with other artists among which the song Sensualidad, with J Balvin and Prince Royce, reached number 10 on the Hot Latin Songs chart.
- Featuring in Becky G‘s July 2017 released single Mayores.
- Launching a computer game titled Bunny Madness Anarchy.
In 2017, he released his first album titled El Conejo Malo. It had 19 tracks which include collaborated work with some of the noted singers from the industry such as Arcangel, Almighty, Farruko, and Bryant Myers among others.
He hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
He is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
Bad Bunny’s Information Abouts are not known.
Bad Bunny Favorite Things
- Brands – Gucci, Adidas
- Color – Red
Source – Billboard
Bad Bunny Facts
- He worked in a supermarket as a bagger.
- He started producing songs at the age of 13 or 14 years.
- His spirit animal is a bunny.
- Musicians who inspire him are Hector Lavoe, Daddy Yankee, Romeo, Marc Anthony, Vico C, and Tego Calderon among others.
- His singles Soy Peor and Tú No Metes Cabra managed to hit the top 50 Hot Latin Songs chart.
- He hosted the Apple Music’s Beats 1 radio Trap Kingz, the first Spanish-language show.
- On October 14, 2017, Bad Bunny arrived at the Somos Live benefit concert wearing a T-shirt that read “Are you tweeter or president?” directed towards Donald Trump.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Bad Bunny / Instagram
In our previous article Urvashi Rautela Age, Height, Weight Information About we encourage you to read our article.