- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Dress Size
- Bra Size
- Shoe Size
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- As a Singer
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Auli’i Cravalho Favorite Things
- Auli’i Cravalho Facts
Li’i, Sunshine, Moana
Kohala, Hawaii, US
Auli’i attended Kamehameha School at the Kapālama Campus until sophomore year. In 2017, she continued to be a registered student there but couldn’t attend school full-time due to extensive travel required to fulfill her acting jobs.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Puanani Cravalho née Freitas (Administrative Assistant)
- Siblings – Unknown
Melissa Berger-Brennan, CESD Talent Agency
Walt Disney Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Auli’i has not publicly dated anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese, Native Hawaiian lineage on mother’s side and Irish, Portuguese, Puerto Rican ancestry on her father’s side.
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Auli’i Cravalho has not endorsed any brands yet.
Her religious beliefs are not confirmed.
Best Known For
Giving voice to Disney’s first Polynesian character, Moana in the animated feature film of the same name released in November 2016.
As a Singer
Auli’i has sung various songs like How Far I’ll Go, I Am Moana (Song of the Ancestors), Know Who You Are, Where You Are, etc.
Auli’i’s first theatrical film was animated fantasy film Moana in 2016 where she lent her voice to the character of Moana.
First TV Show
In 2016, Auli’i appeared in the talk show Made in Hollywood as herself for the interview of the cast of Moana.
- Diet and exercise are not a major priority for Auli’i yet since she has to travel a lot while juggling her studies.
- She enjoys trying out different treats and healthy food options particularly while visiting NYC and often shares them on her social media accounts.
- The range and variety of food Auli’i come across while traveling is overwhelming and she confesses that sometimes her stomach fails to adjust to the variety of food she has tried.
- She depends upon Postmates Food Delivery Service while she is staying in New York City to maintain a stable and regular daily eating pattern.
- For exercise, Auli’I told The New York Times that she likes to surf, swim, play water polo, and paddle outrigger canoes on her favorite beach in Hawaii.
Auli’i Cravalho Favorite Things
- Hobbies Other Than singing – Painting, drawing, reading
- Books – Gregor the Overlander series, The Book Thief
- Food – Pasta, cereals
- Disney Princess – Mulan
- Best Part About Hawaii – The ‘aloha’ spirit of the natives
- Actress – Meryl Streep
- Singers – Hozier, Matt Corby, Nat King Cole
Source – Sweety High, Seventeen, Nicki Swift, Harper’s Bazaar
Auli’i Cravalho Facts
- Casting Director of Moana, Rachel Sutton revealed that Auli’i was the very last girl she saw on her last day of casting.
- Auli’i’s life changed so drastically post Moana release that she started journaling to capture her fast-paced, busy tryst with fame into a lifetime memory.
- She catches up on studying and homework in the car, airplane or hotel room whenever she can and was even studying in between rehearsals for her Oscar performance!
- She is deeply attached to her overweight pet cat. Auli’i named her Chin-Chin because the cat has a double chin.
- Her final audition of Moana was released on YouTube in October 2015.
- Auli’i’s single, How Far I’ll Go was nominated for the Best Original Song at the 89th Academy Awards (Aired February 2017) and 74th Golden Globe Awards (Aired January 2017). She also performed the single on stage during the Oscars to much critical acclaim and appreciation.
- Auli’i subscribes to the storyline of Moana in real life, that a person does not need a love interest to discover oneself. She agrees that making the effort for an emotional journey to find your purpose is always worth the time.
- The funniest question about Hawaii that took Auli’i by surprise was when someone asked if people have access to Wi-Fi / Internet there.
- She shot an NBC pilot Drama High with How I Met Your Mother star, Josh Radnor in New York City and absolutely loved wearing winter clothes which were a fresh change after a lifetime of beachwear in Hawaii.
- Follow Auli’i on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
In our previous article Mercedes McNab Net Worth Information About we encourage you to read our article.