- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Film
- First TV Show
- Personal Trainer
- Adrienne C. Moore Favorite Things
- Adrienne C. Moore Facts
Adrienne C. Moore
Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Adrienne got her formal training in Nashville at the W.O. Smith Music School, studying piano and music.
She attended several local and community plays in The Alliance Theater and Horizon Theater Company. She passed out with a program in math and science from Benjamin E. Mays High School, Atlanta.
In 2003, she graduated from Northwestern University with a BA in Psychology and minor in History and Religion. Thereafter, she joined the New School for Drama in New York.
- Father – Wayne Moore
- Mother – Glenda Moore
- Siblings – Annette Moore (Twin Sister), Wayne Moore Jr. (Brother)
Adrienne is managed by New York-based Red Letter Entertainment.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As Adrienne prefers to keep her private life firmly away from the spotlight, little is known about her dating status and history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick curly hair
- Beautiful smile
- Large nose
Adrienne hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
She is a Christian by birth.
Best Known For
Her character Cindy “Black Cindy” Hayes in the comedy-drama series Orange is the New Black on Netflix.
Adrienne made her debut film appearance as Dr. Pamela Roberts in the film The Lennon Report (2016), a biographical film featuring the events that occurred after the shooting of the legend John Lennon.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV appearances playing small roles. In Blue Bloods, she played the character of a nurse and in 30 Rock she played the character Shanice.
Adrienne has a trainer who helps her with her sessions. She started working out after her parents were moved to an old age center due to health and medical reasons. Information about her diet plan is not available.
Adrienne C. Moore Favorite Things
- Salad – Anything that has kale and rocket leaves.
- Music – Country
Source – Cosmopolitan, Extra Crispy
Adrienne C. Moore Facts
- She has worked as a voice-over and commercial artist.
- Her on stage career began with an Off-Broadway Production.
- Adrienne met her agent and manager while doing the Milk Like Sugar play.
- She has regularly worked for theatres such as LaJolla Playhouse, Playwrights Horizons, and The Public Theatre.
- She lost 20 pounds before doing the underwear scene in Orange is the New Black.
- Adrienne does volunteering work for the 52nd Street Project and Naked Angels youth program.
- She once dreamt of becoming the first black female country singer.
- She studied alongside Ron Leibman, Christopher Shinn, Robert LuPone, Paul Rudd and Pippin Parker in The New School for Drama.
- In 2015, she won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- Being a Southern girl, she likes spicy food and playing with different types of seasonings.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Featured Image by Peabody Awards / Flickr / CC BY-2.0
In our previous article Oliver Peck Information About we encourage you to read our article.