|Adam Lallana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1988|
Adam Lallana is considered one of the most intelligent and cultured English players. His range of passing and intelligent moves make it difficult for the opposite teams to shut him out of the game. His dribbling skills make it impossible for the man-marking defensive players to curtail his influence on the proceedings. His immense stamina and work rate help him contribute to the defensive cause of his team as well. Under Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp, he serves as a trigger for his team’s pressing in the opposing team’s half.
Adam David Lallana
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Adam resides in the Hampshire neighborhood of Merseyside.
Adam Lallana went to the Corpus Christi School. Later, he moved to the St Peter’s Catholic Comprehensive School.
He started his soccer journey with the youth setup of AFC Bournemouth. In 2000, he joined Southampton’s academy.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – David Lallana
- Mother – Sharon Lallana
- Siblings – Natalie Lallana (Sister)
Adam Lallana is represented by David Manasseh of Stellar Group.
Attacking Midfielder, Winger
20 – Liverpool FC, Southampton FC, England National Team
8 – England National Team
11 – England National Team
17 – England National Team
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Lallana has dated –
- Emily Jubb (2006-Present) – Adam Lallana started going out with Emily Jubb in 2006. In September 2012, she gave birth to their first son, Arthur Michael. They got married in December 2013 at Poole Register Office in Dorset. They were initially set to get married on June 14, 2014. But England had to face Italy in the World Cup group stage match on the same day. In June 2015, she gave birth to their another son, Albie George.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Spanish ancestry on his paternal grandfather’s side and English ethnicity through his other grandparents.
- Messy hairstyle
- Slight Body
- Adam Lallana has a personal endorsement deal with Puma. Because of the deal, he only wears Puma cleats and footwear for his professional matches.
- In September 2015, he appeared alongside his Liverpool teammates Martin Skrtel and Philippe Coutinho in a TV commercial for Nivea Men.
- In 2014, he was made brand ambassador for the Autumn/Winter collection of French Connection.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having played for Southampton FC for nearly 8 seasons during which he made 235 appearances, managed to score 48 goals, and cemented his status as one of the most skilled English playmakers
- Having moved to Liverpool in the summer of 2014 where he has played over 100 matches for the Merseyside club
First Soccer Match
In August 2006, Lallana made his professional debut with Southampton FC in their League Cup match against Yeovil Town. His side won the match 5-2.
In September 2014, he made his first appearance for Liverpool in a match against Aston Villa. He was sent in as Raheem Sterling‘s replacement in the 61st minute as they aimed to overturn 1-0 scoreline but failed in the end and lost the match.
In June 2014, he made his competitive debut for England national team in the group stage match of 2014 FIFA World Cup against Italy. He replaced Sturridge with just 10 minutes remaining and England trailing by 2-1.
- Game Intelligence
- Work Rate
- First Touch
- Aerial Ability
- Slightly injury prone
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till now.
First TV Show
In 2013, Adam Lallana made his first TV show appearance on the British TV show, South Today.
Adam Lallana starts working out itself in the summer break so that he doesn’t have to embarrass himself when the club doctors run series of tests at the start of preseason training.
To develop his endurance, he relies on interval training. He usually combines interval training with running. To improve his power and strength, he relies on bodyweight exercises such as pushups, lunges, and squats. He has also made Pilates an integral part of his workout regime. He believes that Pilates has improved his core strength. He also uses HRX bands for his workouts.
Lallana pays special attention to what he is eating, even during off seasons. As the pre-season draws near, he cuts down his carbohydrates consumption. He also started eating more salad and barbecued meat.
His daily diet is as follows –
- After Game Meal – He eats a plate of pasta immediately after the game in the dressing room.
- Game Night Meal – On reaching home after the game, he eats another big plate of pasta with some meat.
- In the Bed Meal – Immediately after waking up, he eats a toast in the bed.
- Breakfast – For breakfast, he likes to have banana and Weetabix.
- Lunch – He takes two eggs and bacon sandwiches.
- Later Afternoon Snack – At 3 pm, he likes to have chicken on crispbread, a cup of yogurt, and a protein shake.
- Evening Meal – Immediately after a recovery session at the training ground he eats pasta with veggies and chicken.
- Dinner – For the last meal of the day, he likes two large sandwiches stuffed with meat. He also likes to have some yogurt as well.
Adam Lallana Favorite Things
Source – Mirror, Wikipedia
Adam Lallana Facts
- At the age of 12, he left AFC Bournemouth Centre of Excellence and joined Southampton Academy. Southampton paid compensation of £3,000 to Bournemouth. When he signed his first scholarship contract, they paid Southampton £5,000 and further £10,000 when he signed a professional contract.
- In October 2006, he signed a new contract deal with Southampton in which he committed himself to the club until December 2009. In August 2008, he signed another deal to prolong his stay with the club for another 3 years.
- In April 2008, he scored his first professional goal in Southampton’s match against West Bromwich Albion in Championship.
- He finished the 2010-11 season with 11 goals and was included in Championship PFA Team of the Year. He was again included in PFA Team of the Year at the end of the following season as well.
- In April 2014, he was nominated for the PFA Players’ Player of the Year award. Alongside his teammate Luke Shaw, he was included in the PFA Team of the Year.
- In May 2014, he was recognized as the Southampton Players’ Player. He was also declared Fans’ Player of the year.
- In the summer of 2014, Southampton accepted Liverpool’s £25 million bid. His childhood club Bournemouth also received £4 million after his transfer. They had included a 25% sell-on-clause in his contract when he joined Southampton but Southampton managed to negotiate reduced fees.
- In April 2015, Adam was named in the Football Manager Team of the Decade at the Football League Awards.
- For his tremendous performances for the national team in 2016, he was given the England Player of the Year Award in January 2017.
- His participation in the 2017-18 season was adversely affected by his persistent injuries as he made only 13 appearances throughout the season and failed to score a single goal.
- In February 2017, Liverpool tied him down with a new long-term contract extension.
- Follow Adam Lallana on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Adam Lallana / Instagram
In our previous article Yixing Zhang (Lay) Height, Weight, Age, Information About we encourage you to read our article.